Let's Talk...

[Amber]

I woke up to a slight spoke in the face. I opened one eye & saw a pretty polished pink toe.

The hell?

I sat up on my elbows & saw Jess sprawled out at the foot of the bed with her foot on my face. This child sleeps wild.

I carefully lifted her foot & slid out of the bed without waking her up.

I went to sneak to the bathroom & her snore scared the hell out of me. Man, that girl can snore.

Once I made it in the bathroom safely, I closed the door slowly so it wouldn't slam & wake Jess.

I handled my business & washed my hands. As I reached to dry my hands on the hand towel something caught my eye.

The blade from last bight.

I picked it up slowly but carefully & flushed it down the toilet. I don't need her cutting again. Too much blood loss & I might lose her AND the baby.

I searched her cabinet for new toothbrushes & to my luck I found a brand new light blue one. I applied toothpaste & began brushing my teeth. I rinsed my mouth out, cleaned up any spilled water & went downstairs.

I never noticed how neat her living & dining room was. Everything was put together well & the colors blended together.

Her kitchen is the same. Nice tile on the floor, great brand new looking appliances. It looks like she has never touched the stove.

I opened the fridge & saw 3 eggs & slices of cheese. Well, it looks like she hasn't been shopping lately. Time for a little grocery shopping.

Before I go anywhere, I need to go shower & grab a bag of clothes. I think I should stay a few nights with Jess so she doesn't feel lonely.

Walking into my empty house made me realize that I need a puppy of some sort to keep me company because sometimes I get lonely. Not all the time just sometimes.

"Hmm. What to wear? What to wear?", I asked myself as I walked into my closet with my towel wrapped tightly around me. Today the weather was just right. Not too hot. Not too cold. Which is perfect for what I want to wear. [ Outfit in mm]

***************************************

I arrived back to Jessica's place after grocery shopping 3 hours later.

Walking into her house I saw her laying on the couch with a blanket over her. I guess she's sleeping. I tried to close the door softly with my foot but failed. She sat up quickly & rubbed her eyes. They were a little swollen & her nose was red.

I guess she's not sleeping.

"Good morning sunshine.", I said softly as I made my way into the kitchen.

"Morning. You were gone when I woke up. I thought you left.", she said quietly, getting up from the couch. She sat on the stool in front of the island & played with her thumbs.

"I left, yes. But to get groceries. You have nothing in here."

"Yeah. I eat out mostly. It's very rare that I cook so yeah.", she shrugged.

"Well today I'm going to make you a delicious & nutritious meal for you & my niece or nephew."

"Thank you.", she said giving me a small smile but I saw right through it.

"& after this, we are going to have a talk."

"Okay.", she mumbled looking down at her hands. She laid her head on the counter of the island & just watched me.