Never Again..

[August]

I was sleepin' good til' I felt sum ticklin' my nose. I swatted my face and felt somethin' cold on my face and heard giggles.

I know good and damn well..

I opened my eyes and saw a terrified Kay and Amber who was havin' a hard time bein' quiet. She just kept laughin.

"I-I'm sorry. You've been sleep for so long and I decided to wake you up differently. Don't blame Kayden. It was all my idea. You should've seen your face!", she cackled.

I glared at her and her laughin' stopped.

"You think dis shit funny?", I asked, nonchalantly.

She opened ha mouth ta speak but nuthin' came out. She looked at Kay fa help but she just hid ha face in ha hand like I couldn't see ha.

"Well. If you think dis is funny. You bout ta find what I'm bouta do, hilarious."

"What do you-"

"Run", I cut her off. Her eyes got big but Kay Kay took off first with Amber lookin' stunned but she eventually ran. She was fast but not fasta than me. Her legs too short.

Just as they were bout ta split up in different direction, I threw Kay over my shoulder and carried Amber by her waist. I carried them ta da couch and began ta dig my fingas in the sides. They screamed and laughed fa me ta stop but I wasn't.

"U-u-uncle A-august. P-please s-s-stop. I w-won't do it a-again. You're t-the best u-uncle in t-the w-world.", Kayden begged. I stopped ticklin' her and kept ticklin' Amber.

"Even betta den Trav?", I asked.

"Wellll.", she drug out and I started back ticklin' her. "Okay okay okay! You're even better than Uncle Travis and I love you so so much!", she squealed. I stopped and kissed her cheek.

"Aight. You're free ta go."

Kay took off and went upstairs.

"Wait! Kayden, you can't leave me down here!", Amber yelled after her.

"Sorry, Ms. Amber. Uncle Trav says somebody has to live to tell the story.", she yelled back. I heard the room door open then close.

I looked down at Amber, underneath me and smirked. I pinned ha arms above ha head with one hand and used the other hand to wrap ha legs around my waist. She tried ta move ha arm from me but I took my other hand and pinned both of ha arms down with both of my hands.

She looked at me wit wide eyes and kept tryin' ta move away from me.

"Keep still.", I mumbled.

"Kayden is upstairs, August. Stop.", she whispered.

"Shhh."

I leaned my head down and began to kiss from jaw down ta ha neck. Ha breathin' picked up and a whimper left ha lips.

"S-stop."

"You want me ta stop?", I whispered in ha ear as I sucked on her neck and ha whimpers turned into a quiet moan. "Answer me, baybeh.", I bite on ha neck but eased up the pain wit another kiss.

"No.", she panted and tightened ha legs roun my waist.

I moved my head from ha neck and saw ha starin' at me while bitin' ha bottom lip.

Fuck! Dis girl bouta make me nut just by lookin' at ha.

Just as I was bouta kiss ha, my phone rang from my pocket.

"Shit.", I mumbled unda my breath. I moved my hands from Amber and sat up ta get my phone out my pocket.

Unlocking it, I saw a text from 'Hoe #2 (Good head)'

Daddy, I miss you! Come thru??

Shit, I can't miss an opportunity like dis. Especially, when I'm hard as fuck. Ion plan on fuckin' Amber anytime soo cuz we just met and I know she not ready fa dat.

Be dere in a second. leave da do' unlock.

I smirked and locked my phone, puttin' it back in my pocket.

"Who was it? Everything okay?", Amber asked sittin' up. Instantly, my smirk fell off my face.

"Imma be back in a couple hours. You mind watchin' babygirl fa me?", I asked.

"Um sure.", she shrugged. I kissed ha forehead and went upstairs to get the rest of my clothes so I can head out. [See what I did there 'head' out?] If I'm lucky enough, maybe I'll get some pussy too.

[Amber]

It's damn near midnight and August still isn't back. Where he could be, I have the slightest idea. He has to be here to get Kayden because she has school tomorrow.

The doorbell rung and already knew who it was. The asshole himself. It seems like we're repeating ourselves all over again. This is how we met, him coming to my house to pick up his niece at the craziest hours.

I opened the door quickly and saw the devil himself smiling at me like nothing was wrong.

"Where have you been? Did you forget that Kayden has school tomorrow?! It's almost midnight."

"Damn, mama. Chill. I'm hea, ain't I?", he asked, walking past me. But what caught my attention was his scent.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him.

"Whatchu lookin' at me like dat fa?", he asked, furrowing his eyebrows himself.

I ignored him and walked closer to him and sniffed his shirt.

Woman perfume.

I said nothing but continued my search. I stared at his face but the sight of blue by his jaw caught my attention. I pulled his shirt down some and huge hickies were revealed.

"Unbelievable.", I mumbled under my breath.

"What?", he asked.

"You're unbelieveable, August! You left me with your niece so you could go sleep with some girl. And on top of that you were kissing all up on me before you left. I confessed my feelings to you the other night and you took that for granted and walked over me. You can't do that. It's wrong and you know it.", I snapped lowly so I didn't wake up Kayden. He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Man gon' wit dat. I tole yo da otha night what dis was. Nothin'. We not in no relationship, not talkin', just coolin' it meanin' I can fuck who I want, when I want. If you gotta problem wit it then dat's too bad. Ain't hurtin' my feelins. You wanted it just as bad as I did so don't turn dat shit on me.", he snap with a red face.

"Fine. You're right. We're nothing. Just as you said. We aren't even co-workers anymore because I quit.", I stated slowly as I felt a tear slide down my face. His face dropped and softened a little. "Tomorrow morning, I will turn in all the notes I took from our meetings to David and you'll no longer have to worry about me. I hope you have enough stuff for your album and I wish you the best in life. Please don't contact me and please leave."

"Amber..", he said softly, reaching out to grab my arm but I pulled away. I closed my eyes to contain my breathing

"Don't. Don't touch me.", I whispered.

He sighed and went upstairs and came back with a sleeping Kayden in his arms and her bag over his shoulder.

He walked towards me & kissed my forehead with a lingering kiss before whispering in my ear, "Goodnight, mama."

The door closed and a sob slipped out. Can't believe I started having feelings for him. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Never again will I be that vulnerable and stupid. Never again.