Great Thanksgiving? Pt. 3

(Amber]

After August's emotional down time, we were all in his living room, watching a movie with everyone. I sat with my back against the couch and my legs rested in August's lap as the movie played. I don't know what the movie was because I wasn't really paying attention.

I was distracted by August as he drew small shapes on my pants leg. While he was focusing on the TV, I just stared at his handsome, acne free face.

How strong his jaw line was, how smooth his skin was, and how chinky his eyes looked. God took his time making him.

"You aight?" he whispered, shaking my leg lightly. I smiled lightly and nodded my head. He surprised me as he pulled me onto his lap, which was like a skooch forward, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me like I was a baby, as I rested my head on his shoulder

"I'm not a baby, you know?" I joked, looking up at him. He laughed lightly and looked down at me.

"Well, you my baybeh now." he whispered, kissing my forehead.

Lord, I can't wait to tell Jess about this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes later, everybody was leaving which just left us and the sleeping girls in the living room. Only people who were left was Travis and Tima and Mama Sheila walked them out but not before sending me a wink and smile.

"Let's get them in their bed."

"Yeah. My princesses don' ate themselves ta' a food coma." he chuckled.

I picked up Kay while he got Maiya and Chay.

"Dis' Kay bed on da' right." he whispered. I pulled the covers back and laid her pretty self down then pulled the covers back up. Surprisingly, I took longer giving them a kiss goodnight than August.

"Guh, if yon bring yo ass." he grumbled, pulling me out the room.

"I was just giving my babies goodnight kisses." I pouted, folding my arms across my chest. He pulled me into his chest, putting his finger under my chin making me look up and got closer to me.

"Don't be givin' away all ma' kisses." he mumbled against my lips.

At this point butterflies, dragonflies and everything went wild in my stomach.

"Who said they're yours? How do you know I don't have somebody else to give them to?" I whispered back. I smirked when I saw his jaw clench meaning he's mad.

"Don't play wit me, Amber." he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter, which made us chest to chest.

"Who said I was playing? There could be a nice guy who's blowing up my phone right at this very moment." I shrugged.

"You lying."

"Check and see."

He went in the living room and grabbed my phone from the coffee table and hit the home button, checking for recent messages.

"Who tf' is 'Bae' and why he asking whea you at?! You really seeing another nigga?!" he shoved the phone in my hand.

I laughed to myself and unlocked the phone to read the rest, knowing who they were really from.

"He can ask me what he wants. Why are you worried? It's not we're together." I put my hand on my hip.

If looks could kill, I'd be 30 feet under. He was giving my the king of glares.

"So wat was all dis' hea on the couch if dat's really yo nigga

"So wat was all dis' hea on the couch if dat's really yo nigga." he questioned.

"I was just trying to make you feel better about earlier. I would never cheat ." I said, nonchalantly.

He did a non humorous chuckled before running his hand down his face.  

"You fuckin' wit me right?" he asked.

"I'm dead serious, August. I don't joke about relationships."

"Damn man." he mumbled, sitting down on the couch, putting his head in his hands.

I heard him take several deep breath, meaning he was trying to control his anger.

"August." I called, walking in front of him, squatting down to his level.

"What man?"

"Look at me." I moved his hand and lifted his head up.

His eyes showed no type of emotion and he looked at me blankly.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled to my messages from earlier this week.

"Read." I held the phone out to him.

"I'm no finna read dis shit man. If I fuck roun' and see a dick pic, Imma light it up in hea." he huffed. In my mind, my face scrunched up but I couldn't let him see it.

"You won't see anything like that in here. I promise. Now read it and out loud please."

He rolled his eyes and snatched the phone out of my hands. 

" 'Where are you?' 'I'm hungry!!!' This nigga don't got no car?! He want you ta' get his food and shit?" he asked, his face is starting to turn red.

"August, keep reading." I told him. He huffed and looked back at the phone.

" 'I'm really craving pickles but my feet hurt.' 'They're swollen like 2 baked potatoes.' 'This pregnancy is taking it's toll on me.'" after he read the last one, he locked my phone, put it on the couch and got up to leave.

"August, come back." I laughed, pulling him back by his arm.

He sluggishly let me pull him to the arm of the couch and flopped down.

"Why you ain't tell me dis was Jess da whole time?"

"Because I wanted you to feel how I felt when you did it to me. It didn't feel good did it?" I asked.

"Nah. It didn't and I'm so sorry. It wasn't my intention ta hurt you." he pulled me between his legs, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Well it felt like it." I mumbled, playing with my fingers.

"I wasn't thinking about yo' feelin' at the time. Part of ma' mind was tellin' me ta' ignore the text and anotha' part was tellin' me ta' stay at yo' apartment. If you give me a chance I can prove ta' you how I really feel about you."

"I guess, so." I mumbled.

"You guess so? Afta dat shit you just pulled on me? My feelings still hurt. Got me thinkin' you got anotha' nigga." he pouted.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But it was a good one, right?" I laughed, kissing all over his face.

"Hell yeah. I was ready to stalk yo ass 24/7."

"I think you do that already. Always having people checking up on me."

"Whateva. Whateva. You know you missed me." he smirked.

"Sadly." I mumbled. I guess he heard me because he slapped my butt. "Ouch, August! You don;t see me smacking you." I pulled away from him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know i would sound like that or hurt that bad." He laughed.

"Well it did." I pouted.

"Want me to kiss it betta?" he smirked.

"Nasty ass."

"You missed this nasty ass." he kissed my forehead.

Please read my new book 'Manipulated'! It's a Chris Brown & Royalty fanfic with August Alsina, Teyana Taylor & Odell Beckham Jr. I think y'all will like it.