Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Bright POV

I was having dinner with Win at his favorite place, when I saw Gulf walk in the restaurant with someone. Someone that I never saw before, 'Who is that guy with Gulf?' I squinted my eyes and look carefully at them with my curios eyes. I can't take my eyes off of them because I was so curious to know who that man whom was with Gulf is.

My curiosity when up from 0 to 100 when I saw Gulf was smiling and blushing shyly but why is Gulf smiling and blushing like that towards that guy? He never blushes like that to me before.

I didn't hear clearly the conversation that was going on between them but I clearly hear when that guy ask Gulf if he can court him or not and Gulf answer shock even me. Well I didn't expect for him to move on from me that quickly, he was in love when me since forever. Even if I didn't pay attention to him it's still too early right?

Wait a minute... Why the hell do I care about this now? Why do I care if Gulf blush or not towards that guy? I was lost in my thought for a while until Win tap on my hand and said "Bright are you ok?" "Huh?" I look at Win with my confuse face.

"Are you okay?" Win ask again.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I answer his question without much interest.

"Do you wanna go somewhere else after dinner?" Win ask me again.

"Nah... I'm tired and just wanna rest after this" I answered and Win just nodded and give me his bunny smile.

I smiled back to him and ruffle his hair. Pink dust colouring his cheek now, he is so cute blushing like that but why the image of Gulf blushing stuck on my mind. When I look back at the table where Gulf and that guy is, they are not there anymore.

After dinner, along the way back to our apartment, I was thinking about Gulf smile and blushing face to that man. I keep thinking why Gulf smile so sweetly and sincere like that but when he smile to me it always that sad smile and that blushing face.

He never blush to me before and why I find that his blushing face is cuter that Win? Wait!! Why do I think about Gulf now? I never care about him before, why now?

After arrive at the parking lot, I look at my left to find Win was fast asleep. "Baby, hey... We arrive already." I try to wake up him up but he didn't even budge at all. So I get out of the car and went to his side and take him bridal style to our apartment.

I lay him down on the bed, taking his shoes off and change his cloths, after that I go and take a quick shower. I lay down next to him and he instantly hugs my arm. I change my position; I put my arm under his head and put my chin on top of his head.

He snuggles and hugs me tighter but my mind still think about Gulf. I still can't get my head wrap around how he blush on that man and even now if I close my eyes I see Gulf face. Why now? Why? Damn!!! I look at Win sleeping face and then I kiss his forehead before I hug him tight and went to sleep.

       - End of Chapter 13 -

* * *
A/N : Really Bright?? Really?? Now u r paying attention to Gulf, really?? 😑😑