Epilogue (Happy Version)

Epilogue Happy Version

3 Years later

3rd Person POV

The full moon illuminates light on the starry night, it shine so brightly on the night sky accompany with the sound of ocean wave that could be heard on the shore of the beach where a ceremony is about to happen.

A ceremony where two souls, two lovers and two families become one. The person who was standing at the end of the aisle is shaking, not because of the cold of the wind but because of his nervousness that he feels. He takes a deep breath to calm down his racing heart that isn't stopping from beating so hard right now.

Then his eyes disappear because he smiled so widely looking at the person walking towards him along the path that was decorated with seashells on the left and right on the beach sand. He doesn't know if it's the moonlight or starry night but his beloved angel is more beautiful right now.

His beloved glow more than the star above him and his heart beating more not because of his nervousness but now for the loved that he has for the angel in front of him.

"We gather here today to see to soul and two families become one, let's begin shall we?" The official of the ceremony said.

Both of the grooms nodded their heads, smiling widely while holding each other hand and looking in each other eyes with full of love.

The official smile and begin to say "Do you Mew Suppasit take the Gulf Kanawut to be your beloved husband, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do a thousand times I do" Mew said, biting his inner cheeks from smiling wider than he already have.

The official then continues to say "Do you Gulf Kanawut take Mew Suppasit to be you beloved husband?"

"I do in every life I do" Gulf said with his eyes full of tears.

"Before I pronounce you, please exchange ring while saying what you want to say to each other?" The official said.

"Gulf, my love, my sunflower and my angel, I don't know how many times I say this to you but I will never get tired to say it to you. I love you Tua-aeng, you are every season that I'm waiting for, the only one in my heart." Mew said while putting the ring on Gulf's ring finger.

"Mew, my heart, my sun and my moon, I don't say this word often to you because i don't it to lose it meaning. I love you Thirak, you are the million star that shining bright in my night sky." Gulf said while he put the ring on Mew.

The official smile and said "By the power vested in me, I pronounce you Mr and Mr. Jongcheveevat. You may kiss the groom."

They both smile at each other with eyes full of tears and love. Mew cup Gulf's face with his both hand, whipping Gulf tears that was falling from his eyes to his cheeks and step closer to Gulf. Mew put his forehead to Gulf's and saying sweet words to him, making Gulf ears and cheeks even redder. Then Mew proceeds to kiss Gulf's sweet red lips and they can hear the crowd of their friends and family cheering even louder.

After the incident where Mew was stab, he was unconscious and took him about a month to wake up. Gulf never left his side and was taking care of Mew every day. The love that they have grown each day and they are inseparable. Both of them are working now, Mew as famous painter and Gulf work in the hospital as a sport therapist.

The girl was caught by the police but she escapes prison time because she was mentally unstable and was thrown into the asylum. Gulf also heard news about Bright from Tay, he said that Bright is back together with Win and is planning a wedding now. After hearing that Gulf was glad actually to know that Bright found his happiness again, Bright was truly broken hearted after Win left him. He was like a corpse that lost his soul a.k.a a zombie but after that he stop dwelling in his sadness and decided to work harder in life and he is now a successful music producer. Tay and Gun on the other hand are married last year and they have the grandness fairytale wedding that you can ever imagine.

They are now at their reception dancing to Perfect by Ed Shareen reminding them the moment Mew was proposing even if that event was painful to remember.

"What are you thinking Thirak?" Ask Gulf seeing Mew lost in his thought while swaying their body to the music.

"I was thinking how lucky I am to have my dream man in my arms being my husband. I still can't believe that you are my husband now, I always dream about this day and now my dream come through. I love you Tua-aeng to the moon and back" Mew said while putting his forehead to Gulf and shutting his eyes.

"I love you too Thirak to the moon and back." Gulf said then proceeds to kiss Mew.

They both chuckle after they hear the loud cheer from their family and friends and hearing someone said "Get a room you two." As they forget where they are.

After the reception is done and the entire guest already left, Mew and Gulf decided to take a walk along the beach, to look at the moon and star on the night sky. After a few minutes of walking, they sit side by side while holding hands and Gulf's head is at Mew's shoulder.

Silent but not awkward silent, it's more like a serene silent, just the sound of the ocean and the sound of their heart beating.

"Thirak..." Gulf said.

"Hmm?" Mew reply as he stroking Gulf's back slowly giving him more comfort.

"Thank you for loving me all those years, thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for teaching me what love supposed to be like, thank you for making my rainy days have a lot of rainbow, thank you for making me happy, really happy that sometimes I am scared that all of this are just a dream, thank you for not letting my hand go and thank you for being my home, a place where I can be myself, a place that I feel I will be protected by the rain, a place that I will always feel love. Thank you so much Thirak and I love you for eternity." Gulf said while looking deep in Mew's eyes.

Mew on the other hand, can't stop his tears from falling, until now he can't believe the angel who is sitting next to him has become his husband. Mew takes both of Gulf’s hand and kisses them repeatedly. Then he put those hand on his cheek and cry even more. He feel so bless right now, so bless that God trust him enough to give him one of His angel for him. Then he kiss Gulf's forehead, nose, both side his cheek and lastly those beautiful lips. They kiss passionately under the moonlight and the starry night.

-End of Epilogue Happy Version-