Chapter 20

Chapter 20

3rd Person POV

Gulf eyes widen because he can't believe that Bright is kissing him, he is struggling to get away from the kiss but Bright grab the back of Gulf neck and deepened the kiss.

"THE FUCK BRIGHT! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!" Gulf said after he push Bright with all his might and punch Bright in the face until Bright fall down to the ground.

Gulf take his lunch box and with that Gulf leave the parking lot and went back to the cafeteria as fast as he could without even looking at Bright.

Bright was on the ground just smile sadly and regretting his action, 'Damn I am so stupid' with that thought he is now sure that he didn't love Gulf, what he was feeling was just his ego got triggered because Gulf was always there by his side all those years no matter how much he hate Gulf, Gulf never hate him back and was always there, always.

Maybe that's why he can't accept the fact that Gulf can move on from him and leaving him that fast. It hurt his pride to know that Gulf can smile or blush like that to someone else but he can't blame Gulf, he was the one who wanted Gulf to leave his life on th first place. *Sigh* he get up and leave the parking lot to go back to his class.

Gulf reach the cafeteria but he can't see Mew anywhere, Gulf directly called Mew but it was keep ringing until it went to the call operator. He sent a text message to Mew wondering if Mew is running late or not.

To : My Moon ❤️

Where are you? I'm at the cafeteria already. I'll be waiting here okay, can't wait to see you hehe. 🥰🥰

After Gulf sent the text, he sit down on one of the table there nervously and anxiously waiting for Mew. He hope Mew love the breakfast that he make this morning and also would love the food that he make for lunch.

It has been 15 minutes but still no Mew, not even his shadow appeared in front of Gulf and it got Gulf a bit worried because Mew never did this before. Mew didn't even reply or even read his text message. 'That's odd, Mew always tell me if he is running late or something urgent come up' Gulf thought.

Gulf try to call Mew again but it's still the same, it was not answered by Mew. So Gulf call and call until he didn't know how many times already and it was near the end of his lunch break "Did something happen to him? I hope not." Gulf mumble to himself, he was worried something might happen to Mew.

"Maybe he got some kind of emergency, that's why he can't reply or answer my called. Yeah that must be it." Gulf mumble to himself while walking to his class after lunch break was over. Gulf enter his classroom with his worried face, where he frown so hard that his eyebrows look like a unibrow.

Tay notice on Gulf sudden mood change, Gulf was smiling from ear to ear this morning but now he was gloomy all of a sudden. "What's wrong with you?" Tay ask and Gulf told Tay what happen, well technically he told Tay what happen because he left out the Bright kissing him part.

He is not ready to tell that yet, he is still piss off of that asshole, how come he love that person like that once. If he knew this would happen, he would have get away from Bright at the very beginning. Alas, he was young, dumb and in love.

After Gulf told Tay what happen, Tay said "Maybe he really has an emergency or something to do that's urgent and can't tell you right away. Don't worry about did, he will be fine." while he tap on Gulf's shoulder.

"Yeah, maybe." Gulf said while he look down on his lap and pout.

Gulf can't even focus in class, his head is still thinking about Mew and what happen between him and Bright. He still can't put his head around it, why the hell Bright become such an asshole like that or maybe he is an asshole to begin with but Gulf is too blind with love to see it. Gulf keep messaging Mew but it still the same result, Mew still didn't read nor reply to his messages.