After what he found out last night, he couldn't stop thinking about him. He lay in his bed and played his words in his head. He could see his trembling hands so clearly, he could feel its warmth and weight in his own hand, and all he could think about was that he would like to hold his hand until the end of the world.

He took his hands off the steering wheel and opened the door. He adjusted the leather jacket on his shoulders and took a pack of cigarettes from his right pocket. He slipped one into his mouth and ran his finger over the igniter, forcing the lighter to spit an orange flame. He slipped the tip of the cigarette into the fire and took a hard drag on it, inhaling the nicotine into his lungs. He hoped it would help to calm his nerves, although he knew the hope was probably false. It was worth a try though.

There was quite a strong wind that day, so a strong breeze was blowing his hair. A fiery red fringe fell over his eyes. Instinctively, he fused his tattooed fingers into soft strands and combed them back, but they disobediently fell back to their previous place. So, ignoring the unruly strands, Taehyung brought his hand to his mouth and took a second puff. As he did so, suddenly someone's hands were covering his eyes.

He bit his lower lip instinctively, holding back the smile. He didn't have to ask who it was. He knew well who was behind him. He smelled of freshly brewed coffee, which he had probably bought especially for him, and the smell of his perfume, probably poured over his delicate skin from a damn expensive branded bottle, yet so wonderful he could bathe in it. He wanted to smell the scent on his sheets, warmed by the heat of their bodies, on his skin, covered in black ink. He wondered if, after a wild night full of ecstasy, they would have smelled equally wonderful.

“Hey, bunny” the redhead greeted with a smile on his lips, then raised his hands up and covered the ones of Jeongguk with them, while taking his hands off his eyes and turning to face him. Brunet immediately gave him a big smile.

“You say hello like that to every stranger?” he asked, wanting to tease him. “What if it was someone else?”

“I couldn't confuse you with anyone else. You smell like my favorite mix: coffee and cake,” the tattoo artist said.

“I only have coffee today,” the brunet replied, lifting two mugs, as if he wanted to prove him right.

“Exactly. You brought me coffee, and you are a piece of cake yourself,” the redhead joked, and Jeongguk huffed under his breath.

“You get confused with my nicknames. It started with Naughty Boy, then there was Little Liar, White Snow, Bunny, and now Coookie?”

“Come on, you will be an eternal Naughty Boy. Although I liked the Bunny too. What would I give to see you in a naughty bunny costume one day,” he joked further, seeing that the brunet was clearly embarrassed by his words.

“Yeah, it's not even nine in the morning yet and you're already being naughty,” he said, laughing incredulously. “Do not say that.”

“Well, don't tell me you never did anything like that,” the tattoo artist said, looking at him closely.

Jeongguk was clearly embarrassed, but his lips were still decorated by that lovely smile. Taehyung took a drag on his cigarette, then moistened his lips and looked at him closely, squinting his dark eyes.

“Something like what?” Jeon asked, even though he knew exactly what the tattoo artist meant.

He could feel his cheeks burning. He felt ashamed, but on the other hand, he liked the fact that the tattoo artist was provoking him.

“Something indecent, naughty, and fucking sexy,” he replied.

“I guess that's your thing,” Jeongguk said, raising his right eyebrow.