Spank.

"Did I ask you to speak, peasant?!"

Oh, her domineering voice, Kei shudders. "Make me shut up then," she dares.

Little does she know, that might just be the end of her.

Momo covers Kei's mouth firmly with her palm. The restrained female suddenly feels something leathery gagging her mouth. Her Creation is flex, alright, Kei ponders. She was distracted when she was consequently robbed off her sense sight. Through muffled words, Kei questions what Momo is up to, only to be silenced by another cracking sound.

Spank.

Kei moans in pleasure. Her partner is rather merciless, making her quiver in excitement to the bones.

"You like that?" she hears her coo as warm breath tickles her alerted ears.

Kei groans in response, earning a mischievous smirk from the other female.

"Now, be a good girl and I might give you a treat."

Her body was warming up to her partner's sweet, toxic voice—all she could do was gulp the already large lump on her throat. Unable to do or see anything, Kei's other senses are heightened—her hearing and feeling, especially.

A second after, a tearing of garment echo through the cold, dark room. Kei shivers at the contact of the chilly air against her skin; she then knew that she was bare in front of Momo. She could feel a pair of lustful eyes boring through her back.

"Ngg!" Kei's body arcs at the soft, feathery sensation tracing against her spine.

Spank.

She hears a low chuckle. "I told you to shut your mouth, didn't I?"

Spank.

"You—"

Spank.

"Stupid—"

Spank.

"Naughty girl."

Spank.

She could feel the warmth spreading on her flesh as the something whip violently against her ass, her mouth already salivating at the sensation.

"My, my," Momo coos as she leans closer to Kei's throbbing back.

Kei releases a whimper when she feels a long finger sliding across her slit in a slow, calculated action. "Someone's already wet," she resumes, almost imitating Kei's provocation on their meeting at the school's pool, "and it's not me."

Kei once again squirms as she feels something teasing her bundle of nerves. It's cold and thick, she could tell for sure but she couldn't figure out the unusual shape against her womanhood. Kei once again squeals as her vagina finally comes in full contact with a long shaft. Her eyes are already getting clouded upon realization, Is she wearing a—

"Ngh ~" Kei releases a long moan. She then feels Momo's warmth against her delicate skin.

She could feel shivers as a hand slithers on her plump front as she hears another set of intoxicating words, "Now, tell me what you want, peasant ~"

In a snap, her gag falls down, revealing her wet, agape mouth. She had her breath labored, getting turned on by the second.

"Please, treat this little bitch what she deserves," she mewls with a final exhale, "Mistress."

Kei, being an early riser, dresses herself for her morning routine. She closes her door, ready to take off when she twists her head towards a pony-tailed female who just got out of her room. She could still see the flustered face trying to not to be caught from her vision. "Good morning, goddess," Kei gives a curt wave as she approaches the female, "up for a workout?"

"A-Ah, yeah," Momo replies, deepening the shade of her tinted cheeks.

"You're surprisingly passive today," Kei muses. She later beams, "Let's jog together?"

"O-Okay, if you insist," she sheepishly says, following through Kei's trail.

The duo had ironically bonded through an almost silent training routine. The sun was already peeking through the horizon when they return to the dorms.

"Uhm, Yagami," Momo approaches the girl. Kei hums at her call. "Since we'll be seeing more often now, I wanted to perhaps make acquaintance with you."

Kei smiles at her neighbor, "Call me Kei."

[A/N Uhm, so, yeah... It's exams week so I may or may not be able to publish on a daily basis. I'll try when I can tho. Have a nice day everyone ~]