The male's eyes widen at her words. He never thought of it as this way. After all, he was given hell because of this ability. He smiles at the female as he averts his eyes to the heavens. He lets silence once again take over after finally breaking it, "What's making you sad?"

Kei hums, already expecting that her partner will read her hidden emotions sooner or later. She murmurs in a pained voice, "I might not be able to see my friends for the mean time."

"Start saying that and you might eventually get sick of seeing us daily," Shoto chuckles, the vibrations of his chest send a fluttering feeling to the female.

"Hey! I had life outside the school, you know. I made friends, too," Kei pinches Shoto's side. "Also, bold of you to assume you're one of them."

Shoto sneers, "F."

Kei gasps in shock as she locks gaze at the male, "Where did you learn that?"

The couple decide to return to their floor afterwards, with Shoto walking Kei to her door.

"Good night, Sho," Kei says, embracing the taller teen.

Shoto returns the gesture. "True friendship will remain no matter the distance or time gap," he whispers. "Don't worry too much."

Kei smiles at his words, "Thanks Sho."

"Have a good night."

Darkness.

Oh, not again, Kei groans, although I wouldn't mind a hot guy—oh.

She considers the possibility of meeting Dabi or at least one of the league to at least ensure their welfare.

She runs past the door of light, only to be completely shocked by a figure fidgeting at the edge of a queen-sized bed in a cramped up room.

"My, my, I wouldn't mind a hot girl ~" Kei coos, recollecting her thoughts earlier.

The seated figure snaps towards Kei's direction. "Yagami? What are you doing here?"

Kei grins as she approaches the female, "Momo, fancy seeing you here ~" She sits on the chair by the study table, letting her neighbor absorb the situation.

"This is a dream, right?" Momo warily asks.

Kei hums, contemplating if it would be best for the girl's well-being to deliver the truth or keep it for Momo's peace of mind. "You summoned me, it seems. You wanna talk?" She later stands and leans closer to Momo's level. "Or you wanna fuck?"

The lady visibly twitches at Kei's words, "W-What are you saying?" She gulps, hiding her embarrassment. She trails her next words, almost inaudible to the nearest ears, as her eyes display hesitance, "You wouldn't actually do that so this might just be a dream after all..."

Kei's hand cups Momo's cheek with a wide grin plastered on her face. "I see that your body is screaming for the latter." She pushes her partner against the bed using her mass to weigh her down. She whispers in an enchanting voice, "Are you ready, queen?"

Momo shivers at Kei's remark.

A second after, Kei finds herself facing down the soft mattress with her arm twisted to her back and her lower regions pinned.

Momo closes their gap, making Kei shiver at the contact of her partner's huge, heavy breasts. She whispers sadistically, "Oh I'm not letting you." The pony-tailed female forcefully drags Kei up to the bedpost as she assists the latter's weight with her other arm.

Kei then feels a cold metal clinging on her wrists. She traces the cuffs and finds it attached to the wooden poles. Still facing against Momo, she bites her lips, exhilarated by the unexpected turn of events. Eager for provocation, Kei murmurs loudly, enough for the other female to hear, "You're quite the switch, aren't you, little bitch?"