CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

^^listen up while reading^^

"What the-"

"Bambam!! What the heck are you saying" A petite woman came.

Her legs long and her body slim, she was wearing a white Celine shirt.

"Lisa....." Bambam's eyes widened.

Lisa, Bambam's best friend, a lot of people think they're a couple because of their closeness, but they aren't

They sure looked like a couple..

"What?" Lisa said. She was looking all disappointed, from the vibes she was giving to Bambam.

Eyol slowly backed away from them. Holding Jungkook's hands unknowingly.

"Let's g-" Eyol whispered.

"-let's go!" Jungkook already pulled her arms running to the parking outside.

Both Lisa and Bambam were taken aback seeing them run away from them.

"Are they dating or something?"

"The chemistry thooo" Bambam yelled and hit the 'woah' out of nowhere.

Well what do you expect it's Bambam...

"What the heck was that.." Lisa rolled her eyes walking away from him.

"Hey you lil' lisa wait for meee"

Sounds of thunderstorms surrounded the city with tall buildings, roof covered in water splashes, Jackets soaked with water pouring down,

A sound of laughter under the rain, and hands holding with each other tightly.

"Do you think the rain will stop anytime?" Eyol asked, holding his hands tightly as if her life depended on it.

He smiled at her question. "Maybe..." he mumbled. Both of their shoes were now soaked in water.

But they care less.

That's not important, what's important is that i'm holding his hands-

"Why are you holding my hands again?" He asked.

Uhh okay boomer-

"Because it's warm...?"

He smiled.

——

"We're here-"

Eyol was snoring in the front seat of his car. There was a little drool coming down to her chin.

'Whatta girl'

"Eyol..." he slowly poked her arms.

No response.

"Hey wake up..." he poked her again, hoping for a response or atleast for her to wake up.

He was getting impatient. It was getting dark, the sun slowly sinking.

"Fine, i'll go by myself then." Jungkook left her inside the car sleeping.

He made sure to leave his jacket around her, so she won't freeze.

The weather was getting cold as the sun were getting out of their sights.

'Winter is around huh'

"Oh so this is the center..."

The center wasn't big nor fancy as he expected. Instead, it was a simple building with a white and orange painting surrounding it.

It was a surprise for him, he didn't know Eyol had that side behind of her mischievous and cheeky self.

"She's so full of surprises, i wonder what else she does besides this" He walked through the rocky path to the center.

When he finally reached the center, there was a long table with two chairs in front.

And a big sign that says 'Hope Child Adoption Center' along with a few pictures of the children that were adopted.

He slowly traced the board that had all of the pictures of adopted children.

They all had a smile painted on their faces, along with their new parents.

They looked happier than ever...

"How may i help you, young man?" A sweet voice asked from his back. Making him flinch a little.

"Oh....uhh.." Jungkook stuttered as he saw the girl asking.

The girl on the other hand was just smiling. There was a nametag on her shirt, 'Solbin'

"I'm Moon Eyol's-"

The girl's face turned a lot friendlier than she was when she heard Eyol's name.

"Oh, are you her boyfriend? Wow you're so good looking..." Solbin said. Checking him from up and down.

"Wait what? No i'm not, i'm just her neighbor"

"Well she said you're her boyfriend, your name is Jungkook right?" She looked confused.

'What the... Eyol REALLY is full of surprises'

".....yes"

Solbin clapped like a seal.

——————
[EDITED.]

]