CHAPTER FOUR

[the next day]

"Mom!!!" Eyol ran around inside the house looking for her mom desperately. Her bare feet touching the cold tiled floor.

Her hair a mess, her eyes swollen and her oversized shirt hanging lowly on her shoulders. She rushed down the stairs tripping her foot on the last step.

Dammit

Where's mom?

"Mom....." She groaned. When she opened her eyes, a unfamiliar luxurious black shoes greeted her.

Well that looks expensive as fu-

Eyol let go of her hands tied around her toe where she got hit earlier. She stood up seeing a man towering her, his hands scratching the back of his head, he was biting his lips and his cheeks were tinted with faint pink.

Is he blushing? Wait-

Shoot- i only wore my shorts and my oversized shirt hanging on my shoulders like it was depending on it-

Eyol gasped before standing up and desperately bowed "I'm sorry did i make you uncomfortable- wait...." she stopped. She stared at him intensely.

Wait is he-

"Jungkook-ssi?" The man looked away embarrassed. He adjusted his cap and coughed. He was holding his chest like it was painful, his face turned tomato red.

"Eyol?" Jihye came out of the kitchen seeing the two embarrassed at each other. She decided to tease the two.

She intentionally coughed "Ooooh are you both a thing? Damn we just moved in yesterday and you already have a boyfriend-"

Eyol glared at her. "Will you shut up? You're pissing me off" she'd muttered and walked away brushing her shoulders with Jungkook's unintentionally.

He tensed up.

Jihye just laughed and went near Jungkook. "Did you liked what you saw?" She laughed.

He smiled awkwardly "No I didn't- i mean yeah...."  he looked down and smiled like a child.

"Mom!!" Eyol's voice was heard through the entrance. Jihye and Jungkook looked at each other before laughing "She's silly" Jihye patted the flustered boy's back and went upstairs.

Eyol finally found her mom on the kitchen cooking something with a familiar face of a woman.

Oh it's his mom-

"Oh Eyol you finally woke up, Go wash yourself and come back here" Eyol's mom shooed her away without explaining further.

"But mom-" she was shoved away by her mom.

Poor Eyol-

"Talk later- gosh your breathe stinks go wash now" Her mom forcefully pushed her. Unknowingly bumping into Jungkook, who was walking to the kitchen.

Oh God-

Jungkook somehow catched her with his arms on her waist. Both of the Mom's giggles were heard at the background. "Jungkook-ssi....." Eyol mumbled before pushing him away.

Eyol had a pink on her face as well as him. She bowed awkwardly and sprinted away to the stairs not willing to stay any longer.

'I think it had been a while since i blushed like this huh?' Jungkook thought.