"𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕀𝕤 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜" 𝔼𝕡. 𝟙

So yeah, in this story, yes Charles go oof- [Or did he uwu] So this story focuses on Miss Ellie Rose and Mister Henry Stickmin. So- I'm sorry to Henry simps or shippers to Henry and Charles- But I'll give ye guys some surprises that would probably make your jaw drop-:000

So in this story also, Henry boyo is a cyborg due to a risky mission, a good thing it was successful and he survived, but it made him lose his body parts. Like arm and leg and- wait, why am I telling you this- OI GO READ THE STORY- 

Please?~

[Some of these characters are actually-]

Henry's P.O.V

"I was roughed up Henry." I hear a familiar voice. I crawl up to a window and saw where I am...

No...

"But it's okay now, I got him."

Charles... Please don't...

"I could say that..." 

"CHARLES!!!" I shout at the top of my lungs as I banged on the door.

"...was..." My tears fall as I look at the spaceship...

"The greatest plan." With that, it exploded.

"CHARLES NO!!!!!" I shout crying with that I jolted up breathing heavily. I looked everywhere then realized I'm my bed, in the room of the HQ.

Ever since Charles died, I have been getting flashbacks of what happened. I didn't like it since he was my only best friend... and my brother. That stupid mission separated us and killed him. But even so, he was a hero...

I stood up and washed my face and prepared myself. I then changed my clothes.

I walked outside to meet Dr. Vinschpinsilstien. "Hey, Doc." I greeted her.

"Hurry up Henry, this is the last checkup you'll receive from me." She says. I raised my eyebrow. 

"Why? You gonna travel around the world again?" I ask. She smiled and nod.

Two of us walked to the clinic. "How is your PTSD doing?" She asks. I sighed.

"The same as usual, the nightmare kept bothering me," I say with a monotone voice. She put her hand on my shoulder. 

"It's normal for beginners." She says with a smile. When we arrived, we did a small checkup.

[and this is what he look like ovo]

"Everything is fine. just make sure to  keep that health on so anyone can see your heartbeat." She says while fixing her tools.

"Okay okay okay whatever, how is it so necessary anyway?" I replied blankly. She looked at me with a straight face.