𝕀... 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥? - 𝔼𝕡. 𝟡 ||ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙||

I'm so sorry for not updating since you see, you all know I'm not an active person because of reasons. I really like you guys reading and voting my story even tho it's a pretty ugly crap I made out of... my school is also taking so much of my time that's why I can only update on weekends.

Also, there is a reason I put part 1. I'll also be making part 2 of the episode.

|| Henry's P.O.V ||

I slowly woke up and felt warmth embracing me. I open my left eye slowly to peek and saw Ellie hug me as she sleeps peacefully.

...

WAIT, WHAT!?!

I quickly jolted up and held a cross in my hand as I screamed like a female. (I don't know where he got the cross, but Henry has magic powers ever since he stole the diamond)

She groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes, and stared at me with annoyance written on her face. "Seriously? The first thing you do in the morning is screaming?" She groaned as she sighed and stood up as she crossed her arms.

"Wh-Why W-Were you in... My bed?!" I shouted, making many Toppats come into my room.

Her face turns red as she mouthed: "What The Heck!? You told me to stay here and I did!"

"Henry is there something-" When Reginald came in, he saw Ellie and me in a room. Ellie looked at me angrily as sweat drops on our foreheads. He then jumped at me like a monkey.

"YOU HAVE JUST BEEN IN HERE FOR LIKE, 3 WEEKS AND YOU'RE SEDUCING OUR TOPPAT LEADER!? I SHALL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN!"  Reginald yells.

I quickly raise my hands.

"I-I didn't know she stayed!" I yelled back.

"-Wait, wait wait, so you literally lied to me last night??" Ellie asks. We looked at her in confusion and asked: "What?"

Reginald then looked at me with also a confused and angry face at the same time. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "what"?! YOU SAID SOMETHING!" Reginald shouted, again at me.

I looked at her as I raised my eyebrow in confusion,
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't remember what I said last night," I whisper. Ellie, Reginald, and the other Toppat members stared at me as the room fell dead silent.

Ellie looked at me as if she was about to cry though.

|| Ellie's P.O.V ||

So last night... was all a lie? He didn't remember? Did he fake that he almost killed himself? Why doesn't he remember?

I stood there staring at the horizon, now they took Henry to the training room to increase his speed, agility, and power. My tears slowly fell just feeling something making my stomach churn.

-Flashback-

His eyes were empty and sad. He was desperate to make me stay. I smile softly as I hug him back.

-Flashback ends-

It was all a lie... It was all a lie? I growl softly as I took my glass and throw it on the ground. Reginald ran towards me as he calmed me down.

"What's the wrong Chief? You seem angry ever since this morning,"

"Pft, can you believe it, Reginald? After he told me to sleep beside him, he then acts like he doesn't remember? That idiot!" I blabbered in front of him.