𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕓𝕚𝕥 -𝔼𝕡. 𝟙𝟙

Henry's P.O.V

She blinked as she looked at me, blushing. I felt my face heating up too, but I refrained from blushing any longer. I stood up as she raised her eyebrow.

"Where are you going?" Ellie asks as I was about o walk away.

I look at her and sighed.

"Please," I said, as she looked with a confused face as I stared into her eyes. "Forget this happened," I continued. 

Her face was full of disbelief as I walked away, I didn't want to look into her expression anymore.

-At his Room-

"Explain," I said to Galeforce. I can hear Galeforce sigh on the other side, "I do not know what you are talking about Henry, plus, Hilda is very loyal to the military. She always finishes her job." Galeforce finishes, also feeling worried for Hilda.

I walked back in forth in my room and then remembered the note.

"Then, what's her relevance to a rabbit? Does she have a pet or something?" I asked Galeforce.

"No, she doesn't have one, plus. I think the rabbit that you speak of is her nickname. Why do you ask?" He spoke, with that my eyes widen in shock. I knew nothing about it. How come I didn't? 

"Hello? Henry?" Galeforce asks on the phone, not knowing what I was thinking. 

"Is she friends with someone nicknamed the "turtle" then?" I continued. He chuckled at the other side and replied:

"Yes, her name is "Amelia Esteban". The leader of the Eel and Frog. She and rabbit... well, let's just say that they have a bad relationship."  Galeforce replied. My eyes widen in shock and were about to drop my phone.

"What are you getting at, Henry?" Galeforce asks.

"I need to go, sorry," I replied, quickly hanging up.

Amelia Esteban,

You messed with my best friends, and I am not letting you go further.

Ellie's P.O.V

"Ellie? Ellie!!" Reginald yells.

"Huh? What? Oh, do you need anything Reg?" I ask Reginald. He crosses his arm as he stares suspiciously at me.

"I was thinking if we could talk about kicking Dave out,"

"I don't think we should, it's a waste of time."

"How about Carol?"

"Whatever,"

"Oh, I know! Let's kick Henry Stickmin out!" He yelled. With that, I looked angrily at him and slammed the table.

"AND, why would we?!" I yelled back. He rolls his eyes and snickered at me.

"What a simp."

I blushed angrily and rolled my eyes. I stood up holding a paper about Victoria Grit, the captain that almost defeated us and I studied more about her antics. I turned at the file case and closed it before shooting my glare at Reginald.

Reginald quickly raised both of his hands and chuckled. "You look like you were about to eat me,"

"I almost did, but I stopped myself," I said while rolling my eyes again.  

He smiled playfully as he bows. "I'll be going now, you can continue with your dreams, m'lady." Reginald chuckles.

I blush and growl at him. I was about to throw him my handy dagger until the door opens. I quickly hid it behind my back and there was Henry.