𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦 - 𝔼𝕡. 𝟙𝟞

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Hello everyone! Sorry I have been not updating for awhile ( A TON ) I am procrastinating so badly and I am an artist, which i spend my time drawing A LOT of things, so i apologize :')
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

☕︎ 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛 ☕︎

As Henry pinned Ellie on a wall, Ellie's eyes widened.

"You know, you made me realize something when we were apart for 2 days," Henry whispered as he went on Ellie's side, making her blush slightly.

"You made me realize 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕..."

Henry's heart beats in a chill beat, making the monitor awfully quiet.

Ellie on the other side, blushed madly and her heart beats like fireworks.

Henry breathed in his courage and whispered something that makes Ellie's eyes widen.

"𝑰... 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖."

ꨄ︎ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚃𝚘 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝ꨄ︎

  3rd P.O.V

Ellie woke up in an unwell feeling, of course, how could she not forget last night? She rubbed her eyes tiredly and slapped her face.

"No Ellie," Ellie whispered to herself as she slapped herself.

"Yesterday is a memory, and today is a gift! Don't let that boy ruin yourself from your work. You are strong." Ellie encouraged herself.

"But I'm not strong."

After Ellie took a bath, brushed her teeth, and ate food, she then soon walked out of her room then started to prepare her files. Soon, RHM walks in.

"Good morning, I hope you have had a good night's sleep?" RHM asks as he take out a file that has been written as "CONFIDENTIAL" Ellie took the file from him as she sat on the chair.

"What's this?" Ellie asks him as she opened the file, revealing some new faces she has never seen before.

"One of our spies stole this from the government, it seems that they are planning an ambush against us." Ellie stared at the file, she raised an eyebrow as she reads it.

𝑭𝒊𝒍𝒆:

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬, ***** 𝐚𝐧𝐝 ***** 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲.

♫︎

She flipped at the back of the page and looked back at it.

"Who's the traitor? It isn't written in here." Ellie spoke, unentertained. RHM shook his head.

"I don't think it's a traitor, nothing was written in here, Ellie." RHM crossed his arms. "There are more faces in there anyways."

Ellie sighed as she shook her head. She's over thinking again.

"Just... Listen, okay? I know you didn't sleep last night since you "snuck out" last night, but you need to stop overthinking!" RHM spoke as he put his hands on her shoulders, (He a dad 😎) Ellie nodded slightly as she bit her lip, she is starting to lose trust from everyone, she doesn't know why.