𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕕 - 𝔼𝕡. 𝟠

Henry's P.O.V

Betrayal

That's what we all hate...

But why...?

Why do we do it?

Why would we do such thing?

•■•■•

I slowly opened my eyes as I see to stare at Ellie. She was crying. The confusion was on my mind until she spoke this:

"Why... why betray me, betray us? Wh-What did we ever do to you?" She cried slowly. I stared into her deep jade eyes as it drove me insane.

"N-No... I-"

"You left me, Henry..." I hear a familiar voice behind me, I turn to see Charles.

"Charles... no, it's not what you-!"

"You did the right thing, Henry." I hear Galeforce speak, I look down angrily as I grit my teeth hearing him talk. I hated it. I betrayed my friends... Just because of the Military.

But for some reason, I felt like it was the right thing to do...

Why?

Why is this happening to me?!

"But," I hear Galeforce speak. I slowly look at his eyes as he pointed a gun at my head. I tried to move but I couldn't, I was frozen.

"-You shouldn't have gotten attached to them." He spoke and pulled the trigger causing a huge gunshot making me jolt up from-

-a dream...

As always, how come I never expected this, just because it was gone for 3 weeks? The monitor beeped loudly as I groan and stomp towards the bathroom slowly crying and tears falling down my cheeks.

I then stumbled my way to the kitchen to drink water until I saw I shiny blade appear in front of my eyes. I then thought:

This is easier to do than hurt... her...

Ellie's P.O.V

"You should go to sleep, Chief," Reginald says before he enters his room.

"Alright, alright. I'll just take another round checking the rooms, to see if anyone sneaked out." I say with a light giggle. He smiled and nodded.

"Mhm, be careful," Reginald whispers as he walks away.

"I will!~" I chirped and walked away, hearing his door shut.

~ A few minutes Later ~

I sigh angrily now getting stressed on seeing how much toppats try to sneak out. Good thing they agreed to not sneak out. For a while.

While I continue walking on the hallways, I hear a groan and loud beeping near the kitchen. I raised my eyebrow as I walked curiously in the hallway.

"Hello?" I softly whispered as I slowly opened the kitchen door.

I slowly walked in only to see...

"Henry?!"

There, I saw a stickman. He has eyes that are brown as the soil, his face was pale (i mean, all sticks do have that I-) And his face was a mess. A knife was placed under his chin as his tears fall down his cheeks.

"Henry!" I shout running towards him. I grab the knife and threw it away.

"Wh-What were you doing!?" I shout looking at him, I look at his right hand to see it bleeding.

"What is this?" I ask showing him his scars. He didn't answer and looked away. I grit my teeth and shouted: "Answer me!"

"I-It's my fault," He whispered.

I feel... confused.

He seemed happy and glad earlier...

What happened to him? Is it because of the betrayal thing we talked about? I hope not... and there's no way.

I shake my head and looked at his eyes that were full of tears. I softly rubbed it away with my thumb.

"Don't be a crybaby," I said. He looked at me in the eyes as his face was getting nearer and nearer to mine.

'Wh-What is h-he-?!' I feel my face heating up as I see him an inch closer- or so i thought.

He then avoided my face and landed his head on my shoulder.

I seriously need to stop overthinking such situations.

"Should we... bandage you up?" I whisper. He slowly nodded and I helped him up so we can go to his room.

You idiot, don't overthink it.

-At His Room-

As I cleaned the wound, he hissed in pain.

"Why are you doing this? Hurting yourself won't make it feel better, y'know?" I say as I continue to clean his wound.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just traumatized from my dream... I didn't know I would hurt myself." He mumbled. I look at his brown eyes and rubbed his tears away with my thumb.

"Don't look so down... Anyways, I'll sleep here with you tonight,"

. . .

"You want to sleep with me?" He asks back. With that, I blushed embarrasedly and yelled:

"Y-you idiot! Don't get the wrong Idea! I just want to make sure y-you w-won't do it again!" I yelled at him. He tilt his head as he looked at me in confusion.

"What do you think I was thinking about?" He asked, making me blush more that I'll beat the sun in a matter of seconds.

"W-wha- I- whe- you-" I couldn't help but stutter in every word I wanted to say, heck, what is wrong with me?

"I'm sorry, you should ignore what I said if it doesn't feel right," He mumbles. The heat lowered down as silence crept around the room.

I was silent as I felt like he was trapped. He wanted to scream, he wanted to yell... but the void was so silent.

-15 mins later or 20 idk-○

That face he made, the face of worry, regret, and sadness was on it. I sigh sadly as I sat beside him, and cups his cheek.

"Good night, Henry..." I smile as he slept like a baby.

I stood up and was about to walk away until he grabbed my hand and pulled me beside him, making me blush but I try to hide.

"Please... stay." He says as he hugs me tightly. I widen my eyes and calms down then hug back.

"Alright... Don't worry, I'll stay..."

"I'll be here for you, no matter what."

*T.B.C or The End whatever*

***

Yes I am here, finishing this thing :((

Anyways, This drama go brr tho xd I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter now goodbye -w-