Chapter 38:Gameplan

Start from the beginning

Chenle and Jisung went into the car, while Mark opened the trunk to grab the binoculars for him and Lucas. Taeyong waited for the 99 line boys to leave, and for Chenle to close the door.

"Taeyong, I can see the look in your eye."

"Then you know why we're calling in first circle allies, and not Garden members. Please contact Blue Box and EXO, I'm gonna try getting a hold of Bangtan again. I'll also try getting in touch with Jackson to see if him and his gang would be willing to help."

"You'd have to pay them back."

"Allies are allies for a reason. Regardless, Bangtan is Yeonmi's family. Let them know that coming is an option, and that anyone who doesn't want to go does not have to. Let them know the upper circle only, I don't need amatures messing this up."

At that, Irene hesitantly pulled out her phone to call Eunkwang. Although she had authority over Taeyong, in this situation he was in charge, and him alone. Taeyong pulled out his phone as well and called Bangtan, this time there was a response.

Taeyong explained the whole situation. All of it, from how they found the body, and to how they knew it was a set up. He told them their location, and to not create an auditory disturbance when finding their spot in the forest. Safe to say, they were furious; well,. mainly Yoongi since he was still recovering and couldn't go.

Irene finished her phone call, and Eunkwang immediately acted. He activated the PA system to inform everyone and a majority of them were ready to go. Especially Yuqi, who had only been home for a few days. She called Lucas to get more information of what was going on.

Lucas' phone rang and he jumped from the shock, dropping his binoculars in the action. Mark slapped his arm, annoyed and shocked that he hadn't muted his phone. Lucas fumbled for the phone, and picked it up quickly. Mark only stared at him wondering who was even calling.

"Hello?.....Absolutely not. *In Mandarin* Song Yuqi, this is not up for discussion; you are staying at the base....... I lost you once I'm not losing you again."Lucas spoke through the phone. "Please, just stay where it's safe......I'm a grown man I'll be okay...... First off you're a little girl, second you're still too weak for this mission.....I'll make it up to you I promise.....I will, take care."Lucas hung up the phone with a sigh.

"Uh, I understood half of that, but I heard Yuqi at the beginning."

"Apparently Blue Box is coming to help. Yuqi just called for more information and I told her not to come."

"Blue box? Do we really need them as well? I guess Taeyong's just cautious."

Lucas and Mark shrugged their shoulders simultaneously, they've learned not to question Taeyong's ideas. Mark kept looking through his binoculars, looking for any trace of Yeonmi or her ass of a brother.

Only one building really stood out to him. It was just like a normal house on the outside. There were other normal houses around as well, but the house he was looking at had multiple guards. Besides the guards, the house looked an awful lot like Yeonmi's old house.

"Lucas, let's go back to Taeyong. I have a good feeling on where we should attack."

~~~

"Is everyone ready to go?"Jaehyun shouted as they all were lined up against the vans.

Everyone nodded their heads, and Jaehyun gave them the signal to go. Jaehyun led the line of vans, being the leading van directing everyone. He drove as Doyoung sat in the passenger seat keeping constant watch for any suspicious activity, they had guns in the back.

In the second van was Yuta driving, with Sicheng in the passenger seat, and Jeno and Jaemin in the back compartment with the weapons and vests. The third van was Taeil driving with Jungwoo in the passenger seat, and Haechan in the back with vests and first-aid. The final van was Johnny and Ten, with Johnny driving. The back of their van had additional first aid, but mainly empty space in case of a rushed getaway.

The situation was tense for everyone. Jaehyun had just led all of them to do something against what Taeyong had said. The members were just worried about Yeonmi and the situation that they would be encountering when arriving on the scene. The stress was bad on everyone, especially Ten.

Johnny was trying his best to awaken his sense, he was still somewhat tired. However, there was always one thing that would trigger him no matter what, and it was present. That one trigger was also the only thing that Johnny and Ten ever fought about.

"Ten, were you smoking?"Johnny bluntly asked, not even bothering to look at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can smell it, and I had an assumption that going outside wasn't only for fresh air."Johnny had kept his cool, and he was trying really hard not to snap.

"I only do it when I really need to relax, don't worry about me."Ten tried to insist.

"No, I will worry. You told me you stopped!"Johnny slammed his hands against the steering wheel before grasping them tightly.

Ten jumped at his sudden action. His breathing hitched for a second.

"Johnny, we don't have time for this right now."

"This discussion isn't over."

"Johnny,"Ten tried to call.

He repeated this for a bit, but got no response back. Johnny had a stiff look on his face, and refused to budge from looking forward. With everything that was going on, that was the last thing Johnny wanted to find out.

On the way to the location, the NCT members ran into those from Blue Box. Eunkwang informed them of the situation, and they ended up following the Blue Box vans to where Taeyong was. All the lights of the vans turned off as they approached the forest. They all went far enough so that the vans couldn't be seen from the road, Taeyong walked over immediately. He was confused why there were so many vans at one arrival.

"Don't get mad, I just thought it would be better for us to arrive as soon as possible."Jaehyun explained as he stepped out of the van.

"Are there guns and vests at the ready?"Taeyong simply asked.

"Of course there are."

"Please tell me you know the plan that I'm executing without me having to tell you."

"I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't."

"Taeyong,"Eunkwang pulled Taeyong's attention away, "one of our vans has food in it, we assumed you guys probably haven't eaten anything."

"Oh, thank you, you can let the other members know. I'll be over in a second."Taeyong responded back before turning his attention back to Jaehyun. "Once Bangtan, EXO, the rest of Red Velvet, and Jackson with the people that he could get arrive here we're going in full force. For now, we eat and get energy."

Jaehyung gave him a weak smile before grading Taeyong's arm for them to get food. Mark and Lucas made their way back from scouting to see everyone, it was a sight to see a bunch of people in a forest surrounded by black vehicles. Chenle and Jisung made their way over to them to tell them about the food., and about the conversation they had just overheard.

"Mark, Lucas, Blue Box brought some food for us to eat, you guys need to eat too."Chenle insisted.

"Mark hyung, do you know why all our allies are coming? Taeyong has called in EXO, Bangtan, and apparently whoever Jackson could pull for this."Jisung questioned.

At Jisung's question the other available Dreamies joined them, wondering the same exact thing. Unfortunately, Mark had no answer for them, but he did tell them about what he saw. Mark soon left the Dreamies to talk to Taeyong. He didn't want to beat around the bush, so he got straight to the point.

"If we're only getting Yeonmi back, why do we have all our allies?"

"Because we're not only getting Yeonmi back, we're wiping them all out."Taeyong replied in a serious and completely dark tone.

||

I hope you guys are enjoying the book....because it's ending in like 2 chapters.

Hahaha don't completely worry, I have things planned.

Also anyone have any guesses on what the next book will be?

Questions?

Also (G)I-DLE and Stray Kids should've gotten MAMA nominations, so in conclusion stream Dumdi Dumdi and Back Door
-Celine❤️