Chapter 56: Film Emperor Yu's Affection

The atmosphere was a bit solemn in the car at this time.

"So Mi He Qiu also knows?" Sheng Xing Ze's voice was mixed with unpleasant taste.

Sheng Xing Ze just learned from Tao Yi Ning that she also knew that Yu Bai likes him, but seeing that Yu bai did not mean to confess, so she did not tell Sheng Xing Ze.

What made Sheng Xing Ze feel more annoyed was that the assistant Mi He Qiu who has always been with him turned out to be an insider, and kept hiding thing from him.

"Probably everyone knows except you," Tao Yi Ning laughed at him unceremoniously, "The person on the spot is baffled, the onlooker sees clear. Even the little fool like Mi He Qiu notices it, but only you can actually drag it on for so long."

Sheng Xing Ze turned his face to look out of the window, as if he did not want to continue on this matter, he secretly put a mark under Tao Yi Ning and Mi He Qiu's name in his black list.

"I thought it was Yu Bai that awkward monster could not help but confess first, but I did not expect you to be the first to confess. I really can't understand if he doesn't say it, who would have known..."

Tao Yi Ning's mockery continued, but Sheng Xing Ze did not care much about what she said now.

He looked at the traffic outside the window and did not say anything. Others did not know why Yu Bai did not confess, but how he did not know!

Because the man really cherishes this love, he is afraid of losing it.

Just like himself, so he had always been afraid of confession. If you take one more step out of this safe zone, will you be able to still be friends in the future?

His answer was a no; fortunately, he was able to be from a friend to a boyfriend.

Thinking of this, Sheng Xing Ze curved up the corners of his mouth, and his eyes were full of smiles.

Tao Yi Ning saw the happy smile on Sheng Xing Ze's face through the rearview mirror, and could not help but curve up her lips.

She was the one walking on this path of fame with Yu Bai since his debut. He is like her own child. Although she often acts like she dislikes him, seeing Yu Bai can be together with the person he likes, she is very happy for him.

Tao Yi Ning parked the car in the company's parking lot and took Sheng Xing Ze directly to the top floor. "You haven't been to the company yet. I will show you around some other day. Today I will take you to Yu Bai's office. There is a surprise for you."

She took Sheng Xing Ze a few turns and went straight into the president's office.

Even though Yu Bai does not care much about the company's affairs, he is still named as the president of the company.

As soon as he entered the door, Sheng Xing Ze was attracted by a huge snack bar on the side, which contained all his favorite snacks.

Yu Bai, who doesn't eat snacks, piled up all kinds of junk food at the snack bar. Although it was incompatible with the overall style of the room, Sheng Xing Ze felt touched.

"Every month, Yu Bai always makes a large snack purchase. He would distribute the snacks here to the employees, then he would fill this bar up with a new batch of snacks." Tao Yi Ning followed Sheng Xing Ze's gaze to the snack bar and explained to him.

Next to Yu Bai's desktop, Sheng Xing Ze saw a single photo of Su Jin Mu during the filming of "Xing Lan". In the photo, he smiled very happily with his teeth showing.

Sitting on Yu Bai's chair, Sheng Xing Ze could even imagine the scene where Yu Bai glanced at the photo from time to time while sitting here in the office, and curved up his lips into a smile while working.