Chapter 69: Last Chapter

Yu Bai touched the person's face in his arms, and the touch on his fingertips told him that none of this was a dream.

"Didn't you say you can't make it?" He hugged Sheng Xing Ze's waist tightly, letting the other's warmth emit his whole body.

Sheng Xing Ze stretched out his arms to wrap them around the older man's waist, "I told Director Ye that I would like to take time off to get married, could he still not let me go?"

Yu Bai held Sheng Xing Ze as the missing piece in his heart was finally filled with warmth.

"Xing Xing."

"I'm here," Sheng Xing Ze leaned on the man's shoulder, the longing in his heart was similar to Yu Bai's yearning.

"Silly Xing Xing," Yu Bai placed a kiss on Sheng Xing Ze's forehead, with tenderness in his eyes.

Sheng Xing Ze was being held quietly by him for a while, reluctant to part with Yu Bai.

A harsh hork suddenly sounded nearby.

Yuan Yuan poked his head out apologetically, "Brother Sheng, Brother Yu, Sister Tao said that we can't let you stay outside for too long."

Sheng Xing Ze also realized that he and Yu Bai had been standing outside for quite some time. Although this floor was a private parking lot, there was no guarantee that no fans would sneak in.

It was not the time to make their relationship public yet.

"Let's get into the car," Sheng Xing Ze pulled Yu Bai into the back seat. Before Yuan Yuan stepped on the accelerator, he leaned up to the passenger seat to take out a gift box and handed it to Yu Bai.

"Your birthday gift, don't shake it. Be very careful, it's fragile." Sheng Xing Ze watched Yu Bai carefully holding onto the gift, for fear that he would suddenly break the item inside.

When Yu Bai looked at Sheng Xing Ze's careful movement, he had an idea of what inside the box, "is there pottery inside?"

He asked.

Sheng Xing Ze felt a little awkward after Yu Bai had correctly guessed the content of the box, "I will take it away if you don't want it," he said in a vicious voice.

Yu Bai looked at him with a wide smile on his face.

"The most famous thing in B City is pottery. Director Ye will definitely recommend it to you."

"You know everything already, where are the surprises in it?" Sheng Xing Ze muttered softly.

Yu Bai ruffled his head, "Can I open it?"

Sheng Xing Ze nodded like a chicken pecking on rice, staring at Yu Bai's expression, not wanting to let go of any detail on Yu Bai's face.

Yu Bai deliberately opened the box slowly in Sheng Xing Ze's expectant eyes. Seeing the content, he resisted the urge to laugh, "Xing XIng, is this a vase?"

Sheng Xing Ze did not see the surprise look he was expecting, his eyes looked away and said, "just...it is what it is."

"The porcelain in B City is so good, this one looks a bit deformed," Yu Bai commented solemnly.

Sheng Xing Ze gave a perfunctory hum, thinking in his head that it was too late to say that this was not a birthday present.

Yu Bai took out the porcelain and held it in his hand as he observed it. From Sheng Xing Ze's perspective, the deformation of this vase was indeed a bit serious, and he could not help but want to take it back.