Chapter 36: He is Mine

The live streaming started at the doctor's appearance. Yu Bai poured a glass of water and sat in the room staring at the phone.

He saw the doctor wearing a scary mask, and his eyes swept across the four people. Zhang Shi Jing hid behind Jia Jie Mao in fear, while the man's eyes were full of fear. Hui Si Yong mostly hid himself behind Sheng Xing Ze while Sheng Xing Ze looked down to hide the fact that he was scared. Yu Bai smiled with satisfaction when he saw the little koi in the other's hand.

"Haiz, it's all interns," the doctor was very dissatisfied, he pointed to a tattered wooden box, "change into your uniforms and come in."

Jia Jie Mao carefully looked into their destination, "It's an operating room," he whispered to the other three.

The four people put on surgical uniforms and entered the operating room one by one.

The operating room lights were much brighter than the duty room, and the air was filled with formalin. The group of people stood in a row against the wooden wall. A cold corpse was laid on top of the hospital bed covered in blood. The face of the corpse was being covered, while its abdomen was cut open with blood spilling around it.

The screen was covered with comments of "I've to give it to Boss Liang's conscience, such props gave me a chill," and there was a bit of other discussion among the comments.

The doctor soon noticed that Sheng Xing Ze still had his hand in his pocket. "Take it out, otherwise I don't mind chopping it off."

Sheng Xing Ze took out his hand with the little koi in it and then placed the hand behind his back. Zhang Shi Jing was frightened by the doctor's roar and moved closer to Sheng Xing Ze. Sheng Xing Ze brushed her off and leaned on the other side without showing any traces.

Zhang Shi Jing ignored his indifference. As soon as the doctor talked, she moved closer to Sheng Xing Ze. Sheng Xing Ze was standing at the outer corner, one tried to cling on while the other tried to get away, soon there was a big gap in the formation of the four people.

Sheng Xing Ze's fans were occupying the majority of the comments compared to Zhang Shi Jing's fans. Seeing this woman leaning on Sheng Xing Ze repeatedly, they started to get angry.

-Our Xing Xing doesn't want to take care of you, this woman, please have some dignity.

-My poor Xing Xing, he is being squeezed into a small corner, that woman still doesn't get it.

-Shi Jing is the only girl, is it wrong that she wants Sheng Xing Ze to protect her?

-As a man, you still don't know how to be a gentleman towards a lady, you deserve to be slandered.

Yu Bai was angry at those comments.

-Who says girls are entitled to be protected by men? Xing Xing is also scared.

He had completely forgotten that he was watching the live stream using his main account, and he started to like all the comments praising Sheng Xing Ze.

-?? Am I seeing things? Did I just see President Bai liked my comment...

-This sister, stop daydreaming, why President Bai watch the live stream?

-Seem like my comment also got liked...

-Liked +1

Yu Bai was being reminded by the comments on the screen, and stopped his action of liking, then skillfully switched to his small account before Tao Yi Ning's irritable phone call came in, and continued liking those comments, as if the person who had just made a mistake was not him.