Chapter 48: Taking a Bath Together

Sheng Xing Ze walked to the bathroom after finishing speaking. The cold water ran over his red arm and took away the burning sensation.

It was still cold during March, and Sheng Xing Ze was quite afraid of the cold, so he covered himself in several layers of clothing.

Thanks to the clothes, he did not have any serious burns. The elbow that was hit by the iron pot was a little red, and it was quite stinging when touched. There was no serious injury on his body, but his clothes were covered in the scent of hot pot, which did not feel comfortable at all on his body.

"Xing Xing!" Yu Bai hurried back when he heard the news, he said in distress after seeing Sheng Xing Ze's embarrassed appearance, "the car is parked downstairs, let's go to the hospital first."

Sheng Xing Ze smiled nonchalantly. He pointed to the arm that was soaked under the cold water, "Film Emperor Yu, aren't you forgetting the most basic emergency treatment?"

Yu Bai pursed his lips but did not say anything, he could not help but let out his cold aura. He held Sheng Xing Ze's other hand, and Sheng Xing Ze felt that his hand was frighteningly cold.

"Why are your hands so cold, where's the hot milk tea? Use it to warm up your hands," he said with a smile.

Seeing the smile on his face, Yu Bai felt even more uncomfortable in his heart. He wanted to give Sheng Xing Ze a hug, but was swiftly avoided by the younger man.

"I'm dirty, don't come here."

"Xing Xing..." Yu Bai whispered to him, his voice was trembling.

"Huh?" Sheng Xing Ze responded, but Yu Bai did not say anything, just holding Sheng Xing Ze's hand.

It was quite noisy outside, and the program team handed Lin Mu to the police. Mother Sheng and Mother Yu who were eating in the private room also came out when they heard the noise.

"What happened there?" Mother Sheng asked a bystander in the crowd.

"I heard that some big name celebrity got into an accident," the onlooker only knew part of the story from the other onlookers.

Mother Sheng had a bad feeling at hearing this, something bad must have happened to either Sheng Xing Ze or Yu Bai, whoever got hurt was bad either way.

The waiters of the hot pot restaurant persuaded the crowded diners to return to their seats, and finally evacuate the scene a bit. Someone hurried forward to clean up the soup on the ground, and the hallway was quickly restored to its tidy clean state.

Lin Mu knew that he was now completely finished. Only when he saw Yu Bai rushing in anxiously, he knew that he could not turn over a new leap at all. The program crew had recorded everything he did, he could never return to the entertainment circle in the future; moreover, he would have a hard time finding a job now.

He squatted down desperately on the ground, hiding his face and crying, but no one passing by sympathized with him.

"Xing Xing, Da Bai," Mother Yu shouted worriedly outside the bathroom. 

"Yes." Sheng Xing Ze replied and urged Yu Bai to go out to deal with the two mothers.

"Please, don't say anything to my mom." Sheng Xing Ze told him.

"Okay," Yu Bai agreed, squeezing Sheng Xing Ze's hand, and reluctantly left Sheng Xing Ze's side.

Yu Bai explained to Mother Sheng and Mother Yu that Sheng Xing Ze accidentally poured hot pot soup on himself, and now he got all soaked and smelly, so he did not want to see people.