Chapter 55: Being Aparted

The five people, who got up late, enjoyed Yu Bai's homemade breakfast comfortably, due to the exhaustion from last night, a few of them did not seem to be interested in the food as much.

When the director saw that everyone was almost done eating, he coughed lightly to attract everyone's attention.

"Because there are some conflicts in Qing Ning and Yu Bai's itinerary and our original arrangements, we have to shorten the recording time of this episode. The tasks that were originally scheduled for today are now cancelled. You only need to guess who is the undead among you, and we are done."

Actually, today's plan was a resurrection mission. But last night, Shu Qing Ning and Yu Bai's managers called the program team and asked to shorten the recording time, which made the director and Liang Qing very angry. Fortunately, there were many highlights in this segment. Even if the recording time is to be shortened, they can still edit the segment into two-episode special.

"Well, now I will announce last night's result."

"Chu Shu Nan, you and your teammate Hui Si Yong are both dead, so I sadly announce that your team has been annihilated, so you are disqualified, and you must accept your punishment."

"Jia Jie Mao, although you died last night, your teammate survived under the protection of Chu Shu Nan, so there is still one person on your team who can participate in the final round. If Shu Qing Ning correctly pinpointed the undead, then you will be free from the punishment."

"Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai, I now congratulate your team for having a complete team, but our game is not winning by numbers. Please keep in mind that you only win when you can pinpoint the undead among you."

"Now the three survivors, tell me who is the undead among you." The director looked forward to the answers from these three with an unpredictable expression.

Shu Qing Ning pointed to Yu Bai without hesitation, "All the evidence in my hand points to you."

Yu Bai looked at Shu Qing Ning and smiled, "What evidence?"

"I know that I am not the undead myself. Sheng Xing Ze and I have a clue that the undead is not a newcomer. Then it can only be between you, me and Chu Shu Nan. Jia Jie Mao is probably a newcomer, so I counted him as one compared to my seniority. After waking up in the morning, only you and I survive."

"Moreover, if I'm not wrong, Sheng Xing Ze did not get killed by the undead army by now because you were protecting him. When the undead came to kill everyone in their room last night, only your room door was closed, so it is very likely that your mission is to kill your teammate, Sheng Xing Ze. Obviously you were reluctant to kill, it's that simple."

Sheng Xing Ze applauded, "Qing Ning is really amazing."

"He started to doubt Brother Yu since yesterday!" Jia Jie Mao also chimed in on the side. When Sheng Xing Ze glanced over to look at Jia Jie Mao, he noticed that Chu Shu Nan's eyes had been staring at Shu Qing Ning. Sheng Xing Ze saw not only appreciation and tenderness in his eyes, but there was also an inexplicable guilt and annoyance.

But Shu Qing Ning only had his sight on the clue in his hand, and waited until the director made the final judgment.

The gazes of Chu Shu Nan and Sheng Xing Ze collided, and Sheng Xing Ze immediately understood the meaning in his eyes. After nodding quietly at Chu Shu Nan, he turned his attention back to the shooting on site.

Yu Bai had given up his defense and was looking at Sheng Xing Ze's direction with a smile.

Shu Qing Ning voted for Yu Bai, and Yu Bai naturally wanted to choose Shu Qing Ning, so the most critical vote fell in the hands of Sheng Xing Ze.