And drink

(A/N: I'd like to apologise for the delay! I've been writing two books on other sites that are like... completely my own fiction, so this has taken a back seat while I do that! Take this chapter full of hijinks as recompense)

The raid on Cochlea didn't really hit the news, as Cochlea was supposed to be secret and whatnot, though, I did see an article in a newspaper or two that a CCG facility had been raided. Though, that had little to do with what is going on now. 

You see, here I am, at Anteiku, my day off and Camellia is bugging me for something.

Camellia: Come oooonnnnn! It'll be fun! We'll get Touka, Iris, Alex... oh Shuu too! 

Y/n: What about Irimi and Koma? Nishiki too

Camellia: The first two? No, they're too old and way too... I'm going to use uptight

Y/n: This is a movie night! What were you planning?

Camellia: Nothing! They just won't mix well with our vibe. As for Nishiki... well, if he's not busy

Y/n: Ok fine. Saturday. I'll get the movies, you get the snacks and invite everyone

Camellia: You want me to... get snacks... for ghouls? What you want me to kidnap people?

Y/n: Ask Tsukiyama, I'm sure he'll know something

Camellia waved me off and left Anteiku, leaving me to enjoy my tea once more. Or I thought Roma dropped another cup just as I began to relax, putting me on high alert for a brief moment.

I spent the rest of the day, after finishing my tea, buying movies. I ended up with waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too many but hey, better to have too much choice than not enough in my not so humble opinion. 

Soon enough the day was coming to a close, meaning tomorrow I had to host for a large group of people. Yay. Thankfully I knew them all though. 

Iris was, of course, already in my house, reading a book. Hearing me come in, she looks back at me, a smile on her face. She pulls up her phone and shakes it slightly.

Iris: We're hosting a movie night?

Y/n: I'm hosting a movie night. YOU simply leech off of me and as such got an invite. 

Iris: You wound me so. What movies do we have?

I placed the three plastic bags full of movies on the table in front of her. She started looking through them, of course.

Iris: Bridge on the River Kwai, Zulu, Dunkirk, Kelly's heroes, the cornetto trilogy, the John Wick movies, Alien, Inception, Monty python, the matrix... you have quite the selection here

Y/n: I don't know what people like, so I just got like... every good movie I could think of

Iris: Well, we're spoilt for choice at least. What time is everyone coming over?

Y/n: Whenever Camellia wants them to. 

I sighed and said goodnight to Iris, before going to my room and sitting on the floor, my legs crossed and eyes closed. You see, I had started to neglect sorting through my own thoughts properly over the past couple weeks, not to the point I'd be too affected, but I would get headaches now and then. And given that tomorrow I will likely want to commit seppuku (when in Japan, act Japanese), I thought I'd best get it done today.

And so I did. I spent those fifteen minutes... twenty now actually, just sorting through it all. The rest of the night I spent asleep. The next day, I got up and began the morning routine, finished the morning routine and just relaxed throughout the day.