030

Three loud knocks on Eunji's door were heard throughout the whole bungalow, waking her up at once. Grumpily, she grabbed her phone and sat up.

It was 0:30. In the middle of the night.

"What is going on...?" Eunji rubbed her eyes, yawning wholeheartedly. Opening the door, she wasn't even surprised to see Jungwon standing in her door frame well-prepared.

"What?" She slurred quietly, trying to not wake up Youngmin, "Do vampires not sleep?"

"Of course they do."

"Then why the fuck did you wake me up in the middle of the night? Unannounced?"

"We literally talked about it during breakfast." Jungwon pouted, shaking his head at the girl in front of him, "I asked you if you wanted to take a walk with me. You said yes."

"Yes, a walk. A normal walk." She emphasized, while scoffing at him, "Who said I agreed to taking a walk in the middle of the night? Isn't that like super dangerous?!"

"It is. I'm sure it is." He nodded as if it was no big deal, causing her to scoff again, "But I'm here so there's nothing for you to worry about."

"I think that alone is something I should be worried for." Eunji mumbled, still sleepily.
Sighing, she was slowly starting to wake up as she glared at the boy once again, "Give me a moment to change my clothes."

"There's no need."

"Are you serious?" Eunji ridiculed, spinning around to give him a full 360 degree view of her bunny Pyjamas. "I won't go anywhere looking like this."

Jungwon just laughed, covering his mouth so his laughter wouldn't wake any of their roommates up.
Before he could continue saying whatever he was about to say, she already shut her door right in his face.

And after an eternity, Eunji was done, tiptoeing a few steps before she closed her door behind her.

"You look like you are about to rob a bank." Jungwon chuckled at the girl who was now putting up her hood.
She was wearing sunglasses, a black jacket and a gigantic backpack that the boy was afraid that she would fall backwards or trip.

"It's way past curfew, Jungwon." She hissed, signaling him to be quiet. Despite already being suspended once, Eunji was incredibly scared of being caught by the teachers.

"Alright, let's go then." The boy nodded, swiftly taking off the girl's backpack to carry it himself.
As a matter of course, he walked ahead, leaving Eunji behind stunned.

"Wait up!" She whisper-yelled, running after him.
Her imaginations of a romantic walk through gorgeous green meadows with sheep and birds chirping was quickly shut down by the cruel reality.

Fighting her way through branches and leaves, she couldn't help but complain again. The only light that could help her orientate was the moon light. So she put down her sunglasses.

But at the same time, it wasn't too bad. Walking behind him, she had the great opportunity to admire his back profile as he effortlessly walked ahead.
It seemed like he was floating right above the ground.
That's how gracefully he was moving.

She just didn't understand. Despite carrying her huge backpack, he seemed so unbothered while she was nearly dying behind him from exhaustion.