"Thank you." she breathed and I locked my eyes on her lips.

"You look so beautiful tonight." I whispered, her cheeks flushed which made me smile a bit.

Our lips hovered over one another's until I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed mine firmly against hers moving them slowly and softly. Feeding the ache in my gut that's longed for this since the last time we almost kissed. But, I stopped when I didn't feel her kissing me back. I pulled away, resting my forehead against hers.

"Why aren't you kissing me back?" I breathed, my fingers threading into her soft hair.

"I-i didn't know if I s-should ask or not." she replied in a pant, clearly as breathless as I was.

But, her response just frustrated me further, I knew what I said would catch up to me. Somehow her response only made my heart ache. I didn't care if she asked or didn't ask. She didn't have to, I didn't want her too. I was just so frustrated with not knowing how I felt that I said something totally irrational.

"Don't ask." I mumbled against her lips, "You don't have to ask me."

I connected our lips again eagerly, she fell back against the bed allowing me to hover over her. I grabbed her hands holding them above her head as I ravished her lips softly. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I groaned into the kiss, gripping her hands in mine. My heart wouldn't stop hammering in my chest and my stomach had such a nervous feeling in it. It was almost annoying how bad that feeling was nagging at me.

Every second I felt her lips against mine, I just wanted to kiss her harder.

The other side of me though, told me I was such an idiot to be kissing her like this. I shouldn't be kissing her so slow, so affectionate. I shouldn't feel the way I do, I have to stop. I've never treated a submissive like this and it's all she was. She's just a woman I use for pleasure nothing more and that's all she is.

I pulled away on that last thought, her eyes opened to meet mine. Hers were filled with intensity that I couldn't describe. I slowly got up and away from her, needing to think straight.

She has me all fucked up.

•••

Belle Fawn

I whimpered longingly when he pulled away, for two days I've wanted him to kiss me like that. Now that he was, he was pulling away, I hated it. When I sat up every shot I took came hurdling into me. It perfectly reminded me that I have a party going on downstairs, that I was completely missing. Gracie would not be happy that I wasn't down there.

"I have to go back downstairs." I slowly got up, being careful as to not fall.

"No you're not." he replied, grabbing my forearms to help steady me.

"Liam." I whined with a pout.

"I said no." he raised an eyebrow, his voice laced with authority.

"But, it's my birthday." I mumbled, still frowning, I really wanted to go back downstairs still.

It's not fair, I never got to do anything.

"Belle, you're already drunk." he stated, I shook my head before looking up at him with the best softest eyes I could muster up.

"Please sir." I asked politely, slightly knowing what effect the one simple word had on him.

He bit his lip while looking at me, his eyes clouding over, "Fine, you're staying by my side the whole time though."

"Yes sir." I giggled and walked passed him to open the door.

He was right behind me his hands hovering over my hips as I walked. Once I successfully made it downstairs, I was so excited. But, every time I walked too fast I'd get pulled back by Liam. I was fine with it, I actually felt more safe. When we went to the kitchen, I seen Nathan and I immediately wanted to go to him.

But, Liam gripped my hips tighter than ever, so I took that as a cue not to. I turned around to face Liam, his eyes falling on me a hard look settled over them.

"Can I go talk to Nathan please?" I asked, only making him lock his jaw.

"No, what do you guys even talk about?" he questioned with a scoff.

"Everything." I shrugged, giggling to myself, I don't know why it was just funny.

He glared at me which made me frown, "Go then, I'm going to be right here."

•••

Liam Black

I watched her walk away with a heavy jealousy ache set over me. With that I started to pour me a shot to ease this next twenty minutes. As I held the glass to my lips I watched her.

"Hey beautiful." he greeted, making my jaw lock in irritation, how was this loud music even allowing me to hear this conversation.

She giggled a bit which only made me mad, "Hi Nathan."

"Where have you been?" he questioned, I swallowed my third drink just as she turned her head to meet my gaze.

It sort of sparked some satisfaction in me and I felt a sly smirk slip onto my lips. Nathan glanced my way and he glared a little before he raised an eyebrow. Almost testing me, he looked back to Belle bringing his hand up to her chin. I had to literally look away in fear I might actually hurt him. He's playing a very dangerous game that won't end with him winning at all.

"Are you having fun?" he asked, I glanced back eyeing her as she pushed his hand away.

"Yes." she smiled, nodding her head.

I thought I was content until I realized she wasn't actually letting go of his hand. She looked down at it, a happy smile on her lips. For gods sake Belle, that was just pushing it, doesn't she know I'm watching. The music drowned out my thoughts as I continued watching them. I physically made myself look away using every shred of dignity I still had left in me.

Once I did I poured myself another bigger shot, I hate feeling like this. After a couple minutes, I turned around and I clenched my fists, my mind going insane. They were hugging, looking pretty cozy and he made eye contact with me before kissing her head.

"Happy birthday gorgeous, enjoy your party." he pulled away, his eyes falling back to her.

When I looked to her I seen her cheeks were flushed and she was smiling, staring up at him, "Okay bye Nathan thank you for coming."

He smiled and turned around to leave, that's when it all finally hit me. It all made sense now, why belle told Nathan we were complicated. Why her eyes always brighten when she sees him. She damn near ran out of my arms at the sight of him. And how her face always comes back flushed when she just finished talking to him.

She fucking likes him.

________________________________

Here's a new chapter everyone, I hope you enjoyed it. The next one is going to be even better, kind of excited to post it!

Thoughts?

How do you feel about Liam's realization?

Predictions?

________________________________