"Im hungry, if you rode with me lets go." Rico turned away making Tawanda roll her eyes.

"Milla who you riding with?" Tawanda asked knowing she would immediately say Ahren.

"Sister" she smiled but then it dropped when she looked up and saw that Ahren was getting ready to cry.

"Baby whats wrong" Tawanda pouted going to hug Ahren. "She don't wanna be my sister no more" Ahren started crying making Rico sigh very loudly.

"Why are all the women in my life so emotional? Like yall are so dramatic for no reason. My niggas lets go" he said reffering to Leek, Sire and Avery. "You emotional beings can ride together."

"Bae imma go with your dad okay? We'll meet yall at the restaurant" Ahren nodded her head still sniffling on her moms shoulder.

"Sincere is pregnant babe, she's just over reacting. She's just gonna be sad you're leaving her she'll get over it" Tawanda rubbed Ahren's back.

"But-But when she left to come here with daddy it was okay and I let her go without a fuss and she said everything will be fine. She left me for a whole year ma! We only had contact about small things. Why when I go to school its a no, why can't she be happy for me?!" Ahren sobbed.

"Oh baby, come on your ugly cry is drawing attention" Tawanda guided Ahren to the parking lot while holding on to Jamilla's hand.

Tawanda knew this was somewhat her and Rico's fault for basically favoring Ahren all Sincere's life so she knew what Ahren meant but she would never admit that outloud.

When Sincere left to come to Maryland it broke Ahren's heart because Sin was her only friend but she wanted Sin to be happy so she masked her sadness.

Sincere promised to keep in touch, and she did at first, but then it turned to only communicating on birthdays and holidays or when she wanted Tawanda to send her some money.

However Ahren still stayed happy for Sin and never showed that she was sad that she left her. But apparently Sincere can only handle when she leaves people and not when they leave her.

"Its okay, look she'll get over it. You can be happy without your sister's approval Ahren." Tawanda comforted her daughter as they got in the car.

At the restaurant when they walked in they saw everyone sitting at one of the big tables in the back. They decided to eat at Carrabbas since it was Ahren's special day and this is her favorite restaurant.

"Hey sis can we talk?" Ahren heard from behind her making her turn and face Sincere.

"Yea of course" they walked off to the bathroom and once inside they stood there awkwardly.

"Im sorry!" they both spoke at the same time.

"No you have nothing to be sorry for, it's all me" Sincere said. "I need to support you how you support me and although you're leaving i'm just going to miss my baby sister. You're the only one who likes me in this family." Sincere pouted.

"Girl what you mean the only one who likes you?" Ahren tilted her head.

Sincere sighed before taking a deep breath. "Im jealous of you."