"What? Do you understand what you're saying?!" Your father pursed his lips to contain his anger. Hanabi-san tried her best to calm both parties down, but your prolonged and bottled up feelings ended up winning over her.

"We're working hard so you could have the best life--"

"Best life? You missed my graduation, my birthdays and you guys were rarely there for me. What kind of life are you giving me? A miserable one? Because it's paying off."

"You guys don't even love me at all, huh?" You looked at each of them. It was weird. There were no tears that welled up inside your eyes. You don't even know if you wanted to cry or not. You were angry, and that's all that you felt. 

Your father stomped his foot and angrily pointed at you. "How can we love you when you're being like this?! Your grades are low and you're messing around. Don't you want to be like your brother--" There it was. The words that made your eyes widen in shock and in pain. You were like a ticking bomb, waiting to blow up any second-- and after what your father had said, you were ready to blow up now. 

"So I was right! You don't love me. You only love oniisama right? You only love him, right? You've given him love but I got nothing! Why can't you and mom be normal for once? Why can't you act like my parents?? Why do you only care about my grades? Why... Why can't I live happily for once?!!" Your voice shook as your anger escalated, tears were starting to blur your vision now and you were becoming nauseous. 

"Enough! It's time to stop, F/n," your father demanded, but you couldn't stop. 

"Enough? I've had enough of you all. I hate you. I hate each and every one of you..." You stormed off and locked yourself in your bedroom. It wasn't enough, you haven't released all of it enough. You wanted to break things, and so you did. 

You threw anything you picked up in your sight: your books, your bags, your lamp-- everything. You screamed at the top of your lungs as your tears finally fell down your reddened face. Inside the house beside yours, Tsukishima notices your shadow as you went rampant. He zeroed in on your windows as he tried to focus. With eyebrows furrowed, he started to wonder what was happening. 

He noticed you stop all of a sudden, looking down at your phone as if you were texting someone. And after a few silent moments, your window aggressively opened revealing you. Tsukishima flinched, you've started to become weirder and weirder as seconds went by. 

You lifted one leg over the window sill and calculated the distance below. You were taking deep breaths until the blonde boy interrupted.

"Oi, what the hell are you planning on doing?" Tsukishima smirked. He had already opened his window to make sure you hear him. His lips turned into a frown once you shot him a glare. He noticed your eyes, it looked like you were in pain. Needless to say, it was his first time seeing that expression-- and it was his first time seeing you so vulnerable. 

"OI!" He gasped as you courageously jumped out of your second floor. Your houses were the same height, and the second floor wasn't that high at all. You left the area unscratched while Tsukishima just followed your path in awe, dumbfounded at what you've just done.