"Can I help you?" She asks in a strong Italian accent.

"Yes, I'm Cora Davis. I hired your catering business for tonight." I tell her politely. Her face lights with recognition.

"Ms. Davis? Good, good. Is the bride and groom here as well?" There's a little bit of panic in her voice when she asks.

"No. They aren't on their way yet." I tell her reassuringly. I watch her relax a little. "I just wanted to come ahead and make sure everything is going as planned, that's all."

"Yes. We're right on schedule. If you'll excuse me, we still have some prepping to do and I need to make sure my team is organized and ready for when all the guests arrive."

"Of course, I'll just get out of your way then." I give her a friendly smile before I walk away. "Oh I didn't catch your name." I say turning back around.

"Theresa."

Walking back out to the main room I see the DJ is set up and the bartender is already making Marcellus a drink. I watch her do some fancy bartender tricks for him. Completely showing off for him. Two of the waitresses are leaning on each side of him as well. Rolling my eyes I walk over to the DJ to make sure he's all set.

"Hi, I'm Cora. I'm the one who hired you for tonight. If you need anything at all just let me know."

He looks me up and down. When his eyes finally meet mine they show a lot of interest and even some lust. He gives me a flirty smile. "I most certainly will do that."

I feel Marcellus's presence just before he places his arm around my waist. He pulls me into his side possessively. Staking his claim. He doesn't say anything. He just looks at the other man coolly. I smirk at him in amusement.

"Thank you again for DJing for us tonight." I tell him.

"You're very welcome Cora." He says to me with another flirtatious smile.

Marcellus laces his hand in mine and pulls me away from him. He leads me out the back door. No one was out here. Pushing me lightly up against the wall, he leans down and whispers in my ear.

"If you know what's good for him, mi belleza, you won't approach that male again tonight." He soft voice sends goosebumps across my skin and I shiver.

"That's impossible. He's the DJ. If there's a problem I'm the one responsible to get it fixed."

"I may not be a werewolf, but I still have a beast inside me Cora. Him nor I appreciates another male flirting with what's ours." He says while he runs his lips along my throat. I tilt my head more to the side to give him better access.

Instead he places his finger under my chin, lifting my face up towards his. I open my eyes and get captivated by his intense glaze. It's possessive and filled with desire and lust.

"We might not be mated yet, mi amor, but you are still mine." He growls out possessively.

He slams his lips down on mine. I immediately open my mouth for him wanting his taste on my tongue. He thoroughly claims my mouth. Moving his tongue slow and steady against mine. I wrap my arms around his neck.

I feel one of his hands rest just under my breast on my ribs while the other one slowly slides down my side and hip. He moves it slowly to the slit in my dress. As soon as his hand touches my skin I moan. Those delicious sparks were slowly becoming addictive.

He continues to slide his hand down my thigh behind my knee. He grips it tighter hoisting it up onto his hip. He runs his hand softly back up the back of my thigh. Cupping my ass cheek he steps in closer to me while pulling me in tighter against him.