The Dominant Personality

Start from the beginning

"Master are you alright" Salter asked me as she was standing at the door with her armor on.

"I am fine, now I need you to take the body there and put it in the storage room" I told Salter as I knew I couldn't see it if I wanted to stay the dominant personality between me and Shirou so obviously I couldn't move it somewhere myself either.

Salter nodded her head and then I turned away form her so I won't see her carrying the body.

"Why can't I just take your life and become you without any resistance" I said as it was now getting out of hand with Shirou trying to take my spot as the dominant personality.

Shirou was constantly trying to take my spot as the dominant personality when we merged together but it was so weak I didn't notice it at all. Though it seems he is able to take over temporary or possibly even permanently if I hurt people he deeply cares for.

"Would Rin count" I said to myself as I was wondering if Rin would be someone he cares for but decided to include her just incase.

I now walked out of the room with my eyes closed as I could tell even seeing her blood could cause him to try and fight me, which I didn't want to happen. Luckily I was able to get out of the room easily even without looking as I had the whole house memorized thanks to me having witnessed Shirou's life for a while.

I went to the washroom and started to take a shower to clean my body. After fifteen minutes I went out of the bathroom and immediately went outside to the yard to get the laundry from yesterday while still not having anything on besides a towel. I then took my shirt, pant and underwear from the laundry and put them on as I started to dry my hair.

Next I went in the kitchen and decided to check the fridge and saw that there was some ingredients left but the ones that I took out were beef and bread buns as I wanted to try burgers. I started to make some burgers as I seemed to gain Shirou's cooking skills and took that as a win.

---------------------------------------------------------

Salter had come into the dining room with her dress on and sat down as she seemed to notice I was making burgers and not the normal food Shirou usually makes.

I got the all the ten burgers I made on a plate as I walked with the burgers to the table and Salter was drooling at the sight of the burgers.

"Here, now eat" I said to her as I set down the plate and I sat down on the floor myself

She immediately just took the entire plate but before she did I grabbed a burger from the top and started to eat it. It tasted really good and was definitely better than the food I had in life.

"Hhhmm" Salter hummed to herself as she seemed to enjoy her food and had an actual happy expression on her face which I found more entertaining than her plain and boring one.

I then started to get up and clean up the kitchen with my left hand as I was still eating my burger while cleaning.

Two minutes passed and I finished cleaning the kitchen as well as finished my own burger. I looked to Salter as I was standing near the dining table and saw her plate empty with nothing left.

"You really are a glutton for fast food" I said as Salter looked to me with her usual plain and cold expression and didn't say anything.

"Well whatever, we're doing it" I said to Salter as I grabbed her arm and yanked her up on her feet and started to drag her out of the room.

"Where are we going master" Salter asked as I had a grin on my face and turned back to look at her.

"We are having a mana transfer session, no matter if you like it or not. Hopefully you don't" I replied to her as she nodded her head in acceptance as I sighed from her getting rid of some fun and I would rather her not want to do it but me force myself onto her. Though I guess it doesn't really matter as long as I can supply her with mana but it still sucked some fun out of it for me.

____________________________________

Archer POV

I was now at Rin's side and was pouring some fresh tea for her as she took it and gestured me to sit down on the opposite sofa.

"So Archer" Rin started off as I had a feeling this wasn't going to go in my favor "Can you tell me why you left in the middle of the night and came back with Emiya-kun yesterday" Rin asked me as she looked me in the eyes with her smile that sent some shivers down my spine.

"..I needed to eliminate an adversary that would be trouble later" I told Rin as she seemed to become even scarier when her smile became bigger.

"And why did you keep it a secret from me" she asked one of the hundred questions I wished she didn't ask

"Because of who the person was" I told her as she tapped her foot on the ground and I sighed as I realized she won't let me be discreet about my answers.

"The future adversary was Sakura Matou or should I call her Sakura Tohsaka considering your relationship" I told her as she didn't look surprised and was calm which made sense considering how even the Rin in the last War expected Sakura to be an enemy.

"Did you kill her" Rin asked as she looked to me and I nodded my head "..How powerful of an enemy was Sakura" she asked as she looked to be calm but her hand curled up into a fist.

"She became powerful enough to eliminate Saber, Lancer, Berserker, Caster, the most powerful servant and me" I told her as she now was in clear shock and then got herself together and looked me in the eyes.

"How did she get that strong to where she could defeat servants" Rin asked

"She had a piece of the Grail itself inside of her, I don't know how or why but she did and that allowed her to defeat all the servants" I told Rin as I honestly don't know why Sakura had it inside of her and while she could have had it inside of her during my time as Shirou Emiya, I forgot all about my life besides little bits of it so I didn't know why she had it inside of her.

____________________________________

Rin POV

I was in shock but got myself together and started to ask my next question to Archer.

"You said you died but you couldn't have died like that when you were still alive because you are older looking than Emiya-kun. So did you get summoned in this Holy Grail War before" I asked Archer as he nodded to my question

"I had been summoned in this one Holy Grail War three times already" Archer told me as I was shocked that he was summoned to the same Holy Grail three times.

From there I continued asking Archer questions and he continued giving me his honest answers.

________________________________________
Okay so this is the author here and I wanted to ask you if you wanted me to write a lemon for Angra Shirou and Salter as I don't really know if I should or not. Also if you guys do want one then I will make sure to put a lemon warning for the people that would rather skip it. So go ahead and comment if you want it but if you don't then no need to.