🐟 chapter 27

He didnt visit me.....

The blue merman sat in the sea. He looked better. Luckily his scales dodnt hurt anymore. He was feeling better and better. But also sadder and sadder.

He hoped the human would come back to visit him. But he didn't. He never called or stood at the beach. Taehyung did visit the shore time to time. Hoping to see him. But sadly he didnt show up.

He thought of going out and go see him. Maybe something happend. But he knew jungkook would get mad and he wasnt healthy yet so he stayed, hoping.

"i miss you" he said and looked through the deep cold water a few fish swimming past him. The only ones that kind of gave gim company. There wasnt much else here.

Taehyung just wanted to go back, hold Jungkooks hand and hug him. Get another kiss because he liked them so much, and meet jungkooks friends again. He hoped to visit that kind blond waiter again.

Taehyung sighed he needed to eat again he felt hungry. The bad side was that he needs to swim far for his food. All the way in the open sea out of jungkooks bay.

"Taehyung"

The mermans head snapped up. He heard him...Jungkook. He heard his voice call for him. The boys heart began racing as he turned around rushing to the shore. There...He could see his blurry figure on the docks. Taehyung wanted to go to him but he hesitated.

What if jungkook came to bring bad news? Maybe he came to say goodbye?

"I shouldn't.." jungkook said and turned around.

Taehyungs eyes widen and he rushed out of the water grabbing the edge of the plants and pull himself up to see the human walk away.

"Jungkook!"

The human froze in his steps.

"d-dont go, please" taehyung needed the other. He doesnt like this feeling of being alone. It felt even more when he saw the one that meant a lot to him so close yet so far.

Jungkook turned around and his whole expression softened when he locked eyes with the beautiful merman. His wet hair falling over his face. The gentle glistering of his skin in the moonlight.

"Tae.." He slowly walked back. Seeing the sad eyes of the merman he mentally cursed himself.
He sat down at the side next to taehyungs arms looking in the water. He saw the long blue tail below him.

"why...Didnt you come visit me" taehyung asked poking his finger into the screw holes. He didn't look at Jungkook.

"im sorry" the raven said and sighed. "i just couldnt.."

"why"

"becuase i would want to hold you, take you home."

"you can"

"we both know it isnt good"

"hm.." taehyung pouted. "i felt lonely, it was cold. I missed you"

"i missed you too, i didnt like being without you. Im really sorry for not visiting earlier."

"i forgive you" Taehyung said and looked up at the other. He will fogive now jungkook was here. That was what matters to him.

"thank you, how are you feeling?" jungkook looked at the mermans deep blue eyes.

"better, it doesnt hurt anymore"

"thats good to hear."

"it is" there fell a silence. Taehyung rested his head on the planks and looked at Jungkooks legs.

"do you...Want to live with me?"

"i would love that, but i cant" taehyung said. He couldnt live on land like jungkook. But he loved to just stay with him. "im not like you...As much as i would want to"

"i can take care of that...But im asking if you want to" Jungkook said. Had had a plan, he just needed to know if taehyung wanted to...If he still felt the same.

"i do"

"then wait a bit longer. I promise you it will be amazing" jungkook smiled his hand holding taehyungs. The merman smiled too finnaly touching the human again.

"it felt so long...But it was two days" taehyung said.

"two days is long when you miss someone"

"can i get a hug?"

Jungkook chuckled and sat on his kees pulling the merman out of the water under his arms. He held him tightly in his arms. Taehyung wrapped his arms around the human. Hiding his face in his neck. Jungkook didnt care he got all wet, it was worth it.

The merman looked up. Locking eyes with jungkook for a few seconds. His heart was racing and his body felt hot. Then their lips touched. Taehyung closed his eyes releasing a relieved breath.

Jungkook was the one...He was sure of it.

They deepened the kiss gently their tongues touched. The merman slowly parted his lips and let jungkook do what he wanted. Feeling their tongues swirl together. Taehyung let out a soft moan liking the kiss.

Jungkook parted and placed one last kiss on taehyungs nose smiling at him.

"tae.."

"yes?" taehyung responded. Admiring the human from this close.

"i...I love you"

"y-you love me?" taehyung asked softly his eyes went big and teary.

"i do, i really do, its okay if you dont feel the same right now."

"kookie..I love you too" taehyung said and then smiled he hugged jungkook again letting a few happy tears roll down.

The raven was surprised that taehyung felt the same. But he felt so happy, taehyubg was the one. He may not be human, but that was okay. He loved taehyung and that was what matters. They will figure things out.

---

I decided to double update. Just because i wanted to. And this story makes me happy to write.

Thank you for reading, i will see you in the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼