🐠 chapter 24

Taehyung was now sitting on the couch with a blanket and a few strawberrys which he wanted to have. Jungkook was calling in the hallway.
Taehyung didnt feel so happy anymore. His smile was no where to be seen. He was trying to ignore the burning feeling in his legs. He could feel his sea self begging to get out. These legs were not natural for him. 

"why didnt you tell me?" jungkook asked when he came back into the livingroom. Taehyung stayed silent and ate the last strawberry he had placing the empty bowl on the table.
"Tae, please talk to me"

"i dont want to go back, i dont want to"

"you arent healthy" Jungkook sighed.

"please let me stay, i dont want to go back. Its cold and lonely.." Taehyung looked down. The raven sighed, he would love to have taehyung here all the time but he now knew it cant. Taehyungs body cant.

"why are you so scared to go back?"

"it hurts. It will hurt and will be alone"

"i will come visit you"

"..." Taehyung didn't respond but just sat there with a frown and a pout.

"Namjoon will come check on you, maybe he can help he's a good doctor" Jungkook said with a small sigh. His hand holding taehyungs.
Then soft skin felt cold and dry. He didnt know if the touch was hurting taehyung but either way he held it cery delicate in his bigger hand.

Time passed of complete silence, the door bell startled both of them. Jungkook stood up and went to the front door opening it to let namjoon inside.
The two entered the livingroom and sat taehyung sit there. His blue eyes were the only clear color left. His skin was paler than it was before.
Namjoon immediately saw that there was indeed something wrong with him.

"whats exactly the problem?" Namjoon asked the two when he stood near the couch.

"well i need to tell you something first" Jungkook said and looked at taehyung. The boy didn't say anything so the raven just started telling his brother. "heh....isnt human"

"what do you mean?"

"i met him in the sea, he saved me. Taehyung is a merman"

"a merman?" namjoon didnt seem to believe it but jungkook looked very serious and seeing taehyung get uncomfortable made him think that jungkook wasn't lying and it might be true.

"yes"

"i see"

"yoy have to believe me. And not tell anyone about this, one should know"

"then why are you telling me?" Namjoon aksed and frowned a bit.

"we need your help. He is sick, or i dont exactly know but he isnt healthy. You have to help him"

"whats..The problem" namjoon wasnt really sure what to do with all this. He never saw a merman and that information only needed time to process in his head.

"his scales are dry and cracking. Its hurting him" Jungkook said he bend down and grabed the blanket pulling it away from Taehyungs legs to show the dry and black bruise-like spots on his legs.

"it hurts" is all taehyung said. He didnt trust Namjoon now his secret was revealed to him. But jungkook trusts this human so he will try to do the same.

"does it hurt now?" namjoon asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"it hurts more when he shifts to his water form."

"can i see his skin?" Namjoon asked. Taehyung just nodded and followed Namjoons movements. The blonde carefully touched his leg and felt the skin. Observing it.
"well i have only one thing that comes to mind after what you told me"

"and that is?"

"bring him back to where he belongs" Namjoon said. "the sea, if your story is true and he is a merman. You can see he cant live in this dry air. A fish needs water after all."

"isnt there a other way?" taehyung asked softly.

"im just a human doctor. I dont know everything about your kind. But if i hear and see all this that will be the best thing to do. The sea is your home. The water got the bacteria and minerals your body needs. Land doesnt provide them to you." namjoon explained. "so, if you go there. You should be able to heal"

"thanks.." jungkook sighed. As much he didnt want to do it he knew he had to. For taehyungs health.

"he really is one isnt he?" namjoon asked Jungkook looking at taehyung. His blue hair were natural and his skin had this shimmer to it. Even with the dry skin it was visible that once heed was very beautiful. Taehyung looked slightly different than a human.

"he is, dont tell anyone. Never speak of it even a single word" jungkook said he wantd to make clear it needs to stay a secret that a merman had been found.

"i wont"

"good, becuase i know how to find you. And you know what i can do" jungkook's voice changed lower and his eyes squinted. Taehyung shivered not liking that mean side of jungkook.

"dont go that path again Kook" Namjoon said and sighed. "i will take my leave. I said my word"

"thanks for coming." jungkook's voice went back to normal and he walked namjoon out of the house.
Jungkook went back to taehyung and kneeled next to him.

"the sea tae.."

"no i dont want to"

"its the best for you"

"no"

"you will heal, you're hurting yourself if you stay here"

"i said, no!"  taehyung shouted his eyes teary.

"tae-"

"no no no! Im staying here. Please let me stay, just a few days longer......"

Jungkook sighed seeing the pleading eyes for the other. He then nodded. "fine, but not longer"

---

I found some time to update since my brother is still asleep and im wide awake. So i just went on and wrote here again.

Thank you for reading and see you soon again!
🌼🌼🌼