33.Chapter

Suddenly, Jungkook pulled away.
"I still need to drive the car, babe. But we can continue later." He teased. I suddenly regretted my response. Stupid body.

After a while, we arrived at a magnificent restaurant on a hill. Jungkook chuckled.
"Do you like the view?" He questioned.
"It's amazing." I commented.
"I'm glad you like it. I wanted this to be special for you."
I turned to look at him, only to find Jungkook already staring into my eyes.
"Your the most precious person to me and I know that I did something that hurt you a lot, but trust me that I can do better. That I can be the man you'll want to spend the rest of your life with, the man that you want to have kids with. I want to prove it to you and make you forgive me. I was scared of loosing you, because you made me feel things that I had never experienced before. You made me realize the true worth of life. I could never imagine marrying another woman than you. You stole my heart."
I looked him into the eyes. Sad and happy emotions going through me.
In all those years, I had thought about him and wether I did the right thing. I regretted the decision I made that day. I ran away from my problems, so they started chasing me. They started following me wherever I had gone.
Yet, I didn't know who Jungkook was anymore. I felt betrayed. My mind was telling me to scream at him and tell him to never contact me ever again, but my heart was beggingme to tell Jungkook that I still loved him and that I was sure to always stay together with him.
But what if he would hurt me? My heart surely wouldn't be able to take the pain.

"Jungkook I-" I started.
"I don't regret loving you, y/n. I only regret having let you go. I should have been a better boyfriend, an honest one."
"I'm not mad at you for not having told me. It's been so long and when ever since I saw you again, you've been acting different, not like the Jungkook I fell in love with. Maybe I broke your heart and that's the reason you behaved like that. I hope that you know, that this was intention. Today, you're acting like the man that my heart belongs to. But I'm scared. I'm scared of getting hurt and of never being able to recover from that." I confessed, while tears started to fall down my face.
"I won't ever hurt you. I promise you."
Jungkook said as he pulled my head towards his chest.
"I'll always be there for you, loving you and cherishing you. I love you to much to give up on you."
Jungkook started stroking my hair. I started slowly to relax.
"We should probably get some food." I stated, sitting back up. Jungkook smiled at me.
"Whatever you wish is my demand."

I stepped out of the car and walked towards Jungkook. We walked towards the entrance while holding hands.

"This way, Mr. Jeon." The waitress greeted as soon as she saw us.
"You come here often?" I questioned.
"I own this restaurant." Jungkook stated.
"How many restaurants do you own?" I asked. Jungkook chuckled.
"I don't know. I didn't count them. Do you want me to?"
Now it was my turn to chuckle.
"Why would I need to know the exact amount? I was just curious. I don't wanna get surprised." I answered.

The waitress led us towards the rooftop of the building. There was a dining table for two in the middle, but no other tables.
"The view from here is incredible. I didn't expect it to get so much better after looking down from the parking lot."

We went towards our table and sat down. 
"What would you like to eat, my lady?" Jungkook asked. I chuckled.
"Shouldn't I take a look at the card first?"

"I really enjoyed tonight." Jungkook stated as he led me towards my apartment.
"Me too." I replied, smiling at him.
"So.... Are you going to continue seeing your boyfriend?" Jungkook questioned.

"If he'll stay as sweet as right now, then I surely wouldn't mind it."

"I've missed your voice so much, I don't want to stop talking to you."

"It's getting late. I think I should go to bed soon."

"You sure you don't want to do anything else with me?" Jungkook asked with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Maybe." I replied.

Jungkook leaned in, before giving me a peck on my lips. I had missed the feeling of his lips on mine.

"Good night." I stated, making my way towards the door.
Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him, before kissing me passion on the lips. Our tongues started moving in sync just like they did back in the days.

All of the sudden, Jungkook pulled away.
"I couldn't say goodbye without having kissed you. "
I raised my eyebrows.
"Is that so Mr. Jeon?"  I asked, before leaning in and sealing my lips with his.
"I guess my girlfriend has missed my lips so much, that she can't get enough of me." He said as we pulled away.
"I'm really interested in knowing who that girl might be." I replied teasingly.
Jungkook and I were standing so close to eachother that we could feel one another's breath. His arms were secured around my waist.
"She's an amazing girl who I've met a few years ago and fell in love deeply." Jungkook said, moving a hair strand out of my face.
"I bet she loves you very much, too. She's one lucky girl to have such a handsome, charming and caring boyfriend as you." I replied.
"I think she does love me very much." Jungkook whispered into my ear, before sealing our fate with a passionate kiss.