39.Chapter

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Today, I was going to meet Yuna.  I hadn't seen her in years which was why I was really excited to meet up with her today.

I slowly looked to the left side of the bed. Jungkook wasn't there anymore. Lately, he had been working a lot. Something was stressing him. Eventhough he tried his best to hide, it was still clearly visible to me.

After i had changed into a dress, I walked towards the office. Sadly, jungkook wasn't there which meant that he either was on a mission or training.

I looked at my wrist watch. I didn't have any more time left. Yuna and I had made plans to eat breakfast in a nearby coffee shop.

I left the house and walked towards the little shop. It was surround five minutes away from here. 

"I've missed you so much." Yuna said and hugged me tightly after she had run towards me the moment she had seen me.
"I've missed you, too." I replied as I hugged her back. It felt good to finally see my bestfriend again. She meant a lot to me, and now, I was finally able to see her whenever I wanted to again.
During my time in Chicago I had missed her hugs badly.  They always made me feel comfortable and happy. Our friendship would last forever. I was sure about it.

After having hugged for a few minutes, we walked towards a table and sat down.
"So how are you and jungkook?" She questioned.

"We're doing amazing. He just seems a bit stressed lately.  I really want to help him, but he always tells me that there's nothing going on. And whenever I ask him to teach me something, he tells me that he doesn't want me to get into this kind of business." I told her.
Yuna furrowed her eyebrows.

"He seems stressed?" She questioned.  I nodded.

"I'd dig more into it." Yuna stated.
I leaned forward.

"I'm trying to find out what's going on, but it seems to be impossible. He's never stressed so-"

I was interrupted by the waiter asking us for our order. We both simply decided on coffee.

"That's exactly my point. The only time I've seen him stressed was, when you left and considering his business. It can't be anything good." She said as soon as the waiter had left to make our coffee.

"Right..... I should just ask him again. I mean after what had happened with that other mafia I'm sure I'll be able to face whatever is going on." I stated.

I looked into Yuna's eyes and smirked. They were shining more than usual.
"Enough about jungkook and I. What's going on in your love life?" I questioned.

The waiter placed the coffee cups on the table.  Yuna took a sip, before replying.

"There's this guy." She paused and took another sip of her coffee.

"He's really nice. We're friends. But now, he asked me out on a date and I've had a crush on him since the very beginning. I'm a bit nervous that something will go wrong, but I'm also really excited, because I feel like we have this connections. Do you think he feels that, too?" Yuna explained.

"Who wouldn't feel that kind of connection with you?" I asked and winked at her.

"Please, tell me. I want to know what you seriously think about it." She stated and pouted out of frustration.

"Okay. I think he feels the same way. I mean he asked you on a date, didn't he?  Why else would he ask you out if he doesn't have any feeling for you? Plus, you're lovely, and if he doesn't see how good of a human being you are, he's just stupid." I told her.

Yuna nervously bit her lip. I could tell how serious this date was for her.

"When are you having your date with him?" I questioned.

"In the evening. I don't know what we're going to do. He said that it was a surprise. "

I took the last sip of my coffee as she finished her sentence.

"Soobin." Yuna replied, smiling.
My heart warmed, seeing my best friend this happy.

"I hope you'll guys work out." I told her.

"Thanks." She said as she smiled even brighter than before.

Yuna and I paid for our drinks and left the small coffee shop.
"Let's meet again soon." I stated as we hugged tightly.

"I promise you that'll happen." She replied.
We both chuckled.

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye. Have a nice date." I turned around and walked towards jungkook's mansion.

I took off my shoes, shortly after i had entered the mansion.
"Where's jungkook?" I asked the guard who was standing right next to the door.

"I'm sorry miss. I don't know where he is." He replied, keeping his stern face.
I furrowed my eyebrows. I had thought that his guards knew where he was, but seemingly, I had been wrong or that man had lied to me. Either way, I wasn't going to get an answer.

I walked towards our bedroom. I looked around. Jungkook wasn't here. I sighed and walked towards his study.

I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. I slowly opened the door. There was no one in here either.

I went towards the basement and walked toward the shooting room. No jungkok. Neither was he in the boxing room. I sighed. Was he perhaps at the other side of the basement?  He might.
Was I going to search there? No. I didn't want to watch what they were doing and jungkook was probably going to be back by lunch time.

I looked around the people who were training.
"Who are you looking for?" A sudden voice interrupted me. In front of me was now a tall girl.

"I thought that maybe somebody could teach me a bit of boxing or shooting." I replied.

"Y/n." I turned around. Jungkook was standing there, looking good as always in his suit.
"I'll teach you."