"Yeah!" Said Alan.

Sonic and the gang have made it to Sonic home planet. They landed on the beach area of South Island. Sonic had rushed over to a village to stop Eggman and his robots. He took out the robots easily and kicked Eggman away from the island. Now Sonic is being thanked all the Mobians that lives on South Island.

===============================

Green Hills Village.........

"Thank you so much again Mr. Sonic." Said Cream as she thanked the blue hedgehog that saved her and everyone else in the village.

"It is no big deal. A hedgehog gotta do what a hedgehog gotta do. And please just call me Sonic." Said Sonic.

"Do you really have to go?" asked a bird Mobian.

"Yep. Gotta stop Eggman on what ever plan he hatches up." Said Sonic as he made a small joke there.

"Ready Sonic?" Asked Tails as he brings the Tornado near the village to take off. Mikoto was one the left wing and Alan was back in the passenger seat of the Tornado.

"Ready." Said Sonic as he hopped on the Tornado.

"All set Tails?" Asked Alan.

"Ready Alan. Take off!" Said Tails as the Tornado begins to take off into the air.

"See ya everyone!" Said Sonic as he waves goodbye at the village Mobians as the Tornado flies away from the island.

"Bye bye! Take care Sonic! Stay safe." said Cream as she waves to the good hedgehog goodbye.

=====================================

In the Sky............

"You did an amazing job back on that island Sonic. Stopping Eggman for the first time. " said Mikoto.

"Eh... I thought there would be more of a challenge." Said Sonic.

"To be fair Sonic, you easily defeated Eggman and his robots." Said Tails.

"Uhh.... You have a point Tails. But I hope he gets serious next time. He hardly put up a fight." Said Sonic.

"Be careful what you wish for Sonic." Said Alan.

"Heads up. We are about to fly into some clouds!" Said Tails as he points ahead. Their were huge thick clouds ahead of them.

"Hang on!" Said Tails as he flies into the clouds. Everyone braced themselves as they hang on.

"I can't see a thing." Said Sonic as he can hardly see about two feet infront of him.

"Same!" Said Mikoto.

"How much longer Tails? I can't tell what is infront of me anymore." Said Alan.

"Almost out of here...... about... now!" Said Tails as the Tornado flies out of the clouds.

"Sweet.... huh? What is that?" asked Sonic as he points something ahead.

They looked where Sonic is pointing. What Sonic sees is a island. But what is strange about it is that it is flying in the sky.

 But what is strange about it is that it is flying in the sky