Chapter 42

Maya's pov:

I immediately stood up, my body violently shaking in anger that my brother had such disgusting thinking along with his bitch of a girlfriend.

I turned around and my eyes immediately spotted Anna. As I walked up to her, she noticed me and her face grew pale instantly. If looks could kill, she would be six feet under ground.

I stand in front of her before grabbing her throating and slamming her head in the table which resulted in a few gasps from around the cafeteria.

"Where is she?" I glared at her as she gasped for air.

"I don't know what your talking about." She choked out.

I gripped her hair and pulled it back.

"I'm not in the fucking mood to joke bitch. You wouldn't want me to do something to you so fucking tell me." I sneered and she cried out. I pulled her hair harder and she screamed.

"Okay okay, she is in the juniors block!" Anna yelled and I let her go before punching her face.

"Your so fucking lucky that I'm not dealing with you right now." I whispered before running out of the cafeteria.

I could hear Will's voice and Brian's too but I could care less. I sprinted towards the juniors block and ran past the doors only to find a crowd.

I make my way past it only to find my sister on the floor with Tia's foot on her stomach.

"Oh shit!" Brian's voice boomed. 

I immediately went and kicked Tia away from my sister. I looked at Mel who was crying harshly. She reached out to me and I wrapped my arms around her in an instant. I placed a kiss on her forehead and looked at Brian indicating him to come and take my spot.

"She is never gonna come near you again." I whispered before pulling away. Brian stepped in and wrapped his arms around her before lifting her.

I turn towards the bitch who was bullying my sister.

"Quite brave of you to think I would spare you after calling my best friend a faggot and bullying my sister." I told in a low voice.

"M-Maya, y-you don-don't wanna h-hurt m-me. S-Sam w-wi-"

"I could care less about my brother now!" I shouted and she flinched. 

I took small steps as if a predator catching it's prey. I punched her nose almost immediately. She screamed out loud in pain. I grabbed her hair and banged it against a locker for god knows how many times.

I kneed her stomach and she fell on the ground. I sit on top of her before punching her face until It was all bloodied. I felt arms wrap around me and I'm being pulled away from the bitch.

"Let me go!!" I yelled as I tried to wiggle out of the grip.

"Hey Hey Hey..... it's me. Brian. It's going to be okay." Brian cooed in my ear and I felt myself calm down slightly.

"Melanie is safe baby... It's alright. Let's go.." He whispered and I closed my eyes in order to keep calm. I inhale a breath and I smell Brian's cologne which made me sigh.

I slowly open my eyes and I'm met with a very disappointed Mrs.Fernandes.

"Oh boy." I rolled my eyes.

************************************************************************************

"What. the. hell." Maria's voice boomed from behind me and I turn in my seat to watch them.

I finally notice my mom and dad also her which causes me to curse in my head. My mom had a worried expression while my dad just gave a blank face which traced no emotions which also made me realize that he was in business mood.