Chapter 30 - Never give in

"Never! I will never be ready! I don't want this!" I growl, the dark lord smile fades.
"You will be a follow of mine, or you will die" he leans down, I spit in his face which results in him slapping me.
I fall to the floor and groan, more blood splutters from my lips.
"I will never succumb to you! I will fight and I will die! I will not become a death eater!" I push myself upwards, I glance over at Draco, I can see the pain that this is bringing him.
"Such potential, such a waste if she shall die" Snape reminds Voldemort.
The dark lord mutters to himself however I can't hear what he speaks.
"Why don't we just turn her, my lord, her friends will see, she'll be banished from their lives, she'll be found out by the ministry then she'll come to us " Bellatrix suggest.
The dark lord stays silent in thought at that idea.
"No! Don't! Please! Just kill me! Please!" I cry out in panic,
"Are you sure?" The dark lord faces bella, she nods with a sly smile.
"Alright" Voldemort smiles, two of the death eaters grasp onto me, one restrains me holding me back and the other one straightens out my arm.
"No! Please! Please! Just kill me! Severus! Bellatrix! Draco! Please!" Tears fall down my cheeks, fear rattles through me.
The dark lord presses his wand to my arm and mutters quietly,
"No!" I scream out, I watch painfully as the mark appears on my arm.
I collapse when they let me be.
"Let her go, she'll come again" the dark lord waves his hand away as he and the rest of the death eaters follow.
I stare down at my arm, the scratches have gone on that arm, the dark mark stares at me.
I scream and hold onto my head, my hair scrunch in my fists.
"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I beg,
Nothing happens.
This is real. This isn't a dream or an illusion I have the mark. The dark mark. Forever.
Sunlight dawns, I sat there for hours.
I disapperate to the gates of hogwarts, I am allowed in.
"My goodness are you okay? Harry told me that the death eaters took you" Mcgonagall rushes to me.
"I escaped, I'm fine. They tried to get information from me but I would never say a word to them" I lie, Mcgonagall sighs.
"Come on, let's get you inside" she ushers me to the castle.
"How's Harry? I mean with the news of dumbledore" I lower my voice, magonagall sighs.
"He took it as hard as we all did, Albus was a good man and was admired by many" Mcgonagall explains. I nod my head and return to the common room.
"Cleo! Clementine! Clem! Clementine!" Voices and faces surround me.
I stagger around searching for the face I really want to see.
"Their on the astronomy tower" Neville tells me, I thank him before running up to them.
"Clementine!" Hermione embraces.
"What happened, are you alright?" Harry asks in concern.
"Yeah, just fine. I escaped without it being too hard" tears fill my bloodshot eyes.
"Good, I was worried" hermione embraces me once more.
"So what's going to happen now?" I ask Harry.
"The thing I mentioned yesterday about talking with dumbledore. He showed me the memory of slughorn when he told Voldemort when he was Tom Riddle about horcrux's. He spoke me and told me about how Voldemort ripped his soul into seven different horcrux's and the way to defeat him is by destroying them. We've already destroyed one, four years ago, we didn't know it back then." Harry explains.
"So what? Now we just go and find these horcrux's?" I ask.
"Bloody mad isn't it?" Ron speaks up.
"We find them and destroy them, it's what Dumbledore wanted" Harry informs me.
I look out to where Dumbledore fell to his death.
"I'm in" I smile softly.
"Great" Ron smiles back, the trio disperse leaving me up there alone.
I regrettably roll up my sleeve.
Still there.
Taunting me.
This isn't going to end well.

(Start of deathly hallows part one will be in the next update)