Chapter 20 - books

I have the same nightmare again but this time I don't wake up screaming, the potion worked. I change clothes and slide on my robe before heading to breakfast.

I stare down at my schedule, first lessons are double potions, 1st with 6th years and 2nd with 7th years.. Great. I walk down the corridors until I reach the potions room.

"Do you mind helping me out" I help professor slughorn make some potions for the class to guess what they are, I go a tiny bit crazy about the most powerful love potion in the world so I leave that one to slughorn.

"The students should be here in a minute or so, do you mind keeping an eye on the mischievous ones. You've been here recently and I haven't so I'm sure you know who they are" professor slughorn tells me,

"Of course" I sit down by the back as the class fills up. As the lesson starts we start to talk about potions and serums that are very powerful, that's when Harry and Ron show up.

After that slughorn asks the class about the serums we made earlier this morning. When it comes to the love potion, I start to smell ginger, warmth, fires, Mistletoe, dragons, George. I shake my head as he closes it then we carry on with the lesson.

I stay at the side mostly as the class compete for the Felix felicis as they make living death.

My attention draws towards Harry as he brews living death in a different from everyone else.

I lean against his desk and watch him work.

"Why has your book got scribbles in it?" I ask, Harry shrugs and carries on working.

At the end of the lesson he turns out to be the winner of the liquid luck.

"Remarkable boy that one is" slughorn says as everyone leaves the classroom, Draco looks at me and nods his head slightly. Suddenly images of my dream flood my brain, I swallow nervously before setting up for the 7th years.

Everyone knows I don't like being called professor or miss so I let everyone call me clementine.

"Clementine I need your help!" One of the 7th year boys call me over, I sigh and walk over to him.

"I'm sure you can make a simple potion such as this" I tell him,

"Aw come on miss, just a little help" he smirks all of his mates laugh, I lean over his cauldron.

I feel his arm wrap around my back,

"Let go of me. Now." The 7th year just pulls me tighter to his side then him and all his mates laugh. I smirk and count down from 5. When I reach one and he doesn't let go I yank his arm away from me and twist it slightly causing him to yelp in pain.

"You need a few more ingredients for this potion" I use a levitation spell to send him the ingredients

"Way to go miss" a nicer boy smiles at me, I nod and thank him.

The rest of the day goes by quickly and I only ditched one class which was defence against the dark arts, I don't feel like working with snape today.

After dinner I go outside and lay down on the soft grass,

"I thought I'd find you out here, you were always here with or without the weasleys" Draco sits down beside me, I sit up and smile a small smile.

"How was your day?" I ask, Draco groans.

"God awful" he mutters, I shake my head and smile.

I lay back down and sigh.

"Draco you really should make the most of your school years, School give you the most memorable memories. You should learn to enjoy it you know, make some new friends, get a girlfriend perhaps" I explain, Draco raises his eyebrow.

"Oh really?" He says sarcastically. He lays back with me and sighs.

"It'll get better you just need to try and get involved" I tell him, he shakes his head.

"No it won't" Draco places his arms behind his head causing his sleeve to go up his arms a tiny bit. I bite my lip when I notice a small mark on his arm. It looks like the bottom of the dark mark...

I ignore it and stare up at the sky.

"See Draco, right now we are making memories" I nudge him playfully

"Whatever Cleo" he rolls his eyes.

A/N sorry it's short! New chapter up soon...