Who is difficult?!

This posture was very intimate, Ye Shu back was against the Jin Wang chest and he felt the breath of the opponent spray on the back of his neck and the burned texture became hot.

But... it's not uncomfortable.

On the contrary, the body seems to like this feeling very much, wishing to get closer and hold it tighter.

Ye Shu was uncomfortable with this feeling, his teeth shuddered and almost bit his tongue, "Didn't your majesty want to discuss government affairs?"

"Yes." Jin Wang tightly looped around him with one hand, and took the letter on the table with the other, "I just drafted this two edicts, Young master Ye helped I look at it to find what's wrong?"

Ye Shu wanted to finish the affairs as soon as possible, and quickly turned over and looked over.

The characters in this world are close to the seal script, but Ye Shu has no difficulty in reading them.

He quickly finished reading the first edict, but he was a little surprised: "Your Majesty wants... to accept the concubine?"

Jin Wang nodded: "Yes." The ancients married early and ordinary people at Jin Wang age already have their own children running around. What's more, Jin Wang was born in the royal family, even if it wasn't any three thousand girls in the harem, he should have three wives and four concubines.

But until now, Jin Wang has not had any concubine in the harem.

Moreover, it is said that Jin Wang is extremely disgusted with someone mentioning this matter in front of him. From the time he was enthroned to the present, the courtiers who dared to persuade him to accept his concubine did not end well.

Why do you suddenly want to take a concubine now?

And... what is it worth discussing with him?

Ye Shu couldn't guess Jin Wang's thoughts, and didn't dare to talk easily.

Jin Wang didn't rush, and slowly rubbed his palms on Ye Shu waist.

Ye Shu only wore a thin blouse with a tight and smooth waist underneath the shirt, which had a great feel when rub around. The body in his arms was tense because of tension and it trembled when touched, Jin Wang had a great time having fun.

Ye Shu couldn't stand him like this, bit his scalp and said, "Your Majesty... Your majesty intention is for the inheritance of the royal family's blood, but also for the successors of the country. The minister... The minister has nothing to say."

"Wrong." Jin Wang whispering close to his ears, his voice was smiling, "It's not for blood, nor for the country."

Then there is someone in his heart?

There was a hint of unhappiness in Ye Shu heart.

Before he could ask more, Jin Wang pointed to another edict on the table: "Look at this one."

Ye Shu opened the edict.

This is a... execution order.

The left phase, Ye Shu murdered the emperor for rebellion and the evidence was very conclusive. He was executed according to the law and executed on the same day.

Ye Shu shook his hand, and the edict fell on the table with a thump.

Jin Wang caress his cold fingers: "What's wrong?"

Ye Shu curled up his fingertips and asked in a low voice, "Your Majesty is going to execute me?"

"What do you think?"