*34*

Joy's pov

  I quickly run to them and smack their shoulders.

   "HEY MARK AND JACKSON! LONG TIME NO SEEEEE!" i said as i hug them tightly.

    "Hey hey hey hey let us go!" Mark said as i did.

  I was smiling wildly and feel so happy that they actually came back. I feel like crying right now.

   "Oh my gosh! JOY?!" the both of them said.

    They were hugging tightly, tighter than i hug them just now. Im suffering in the middle.

   "Ow, let me go." i said as i was pating their chest hardly.

    "Wow Joy, you grew up." Jackson said.

  "Tch, im a living thing. Of course i grew." we chuckled.

    "What are you doing here?" Mark ask.

   "Nothing, just buying some food to eat." i said as he nodded.

    "Hey, do you guys mind if i bring you guys to a cafe? Cuz, you guys need to explain why are you guys coming back." i said.

  "Yea sure. No problem." they said as we continue to walk to the counter to pay.

   Kylyn's pov

  "Their relationship goes on till this guy. He had some conflicts with Jacklyn's family. About money.

   He actually work as their driver. A very good guy like the nicest guy we ever met. We treat him like our own brother." Bam said.

   "Oh, and Jacklyn's family are rich, but theyre not too arrogant around people. They treat us nicely. If we get a chance to pay their kindness back, we surely do it as fast as possible.

   But a month later, sadly, her parents died because of him. His name is Jaehee. We didn't know that he actually had a bad side of him." Youngjae said and i widen my eyes.

   "He's the one who killed her parents. Jacklyn knows it so she ran out from that house without him knowing till the next morning.

   She went to his brother's house using taxi. When she arrived, she told everything to him. Then, her brother rushly ask her to go into his car to go to our place that we usually meet.

   ttak ttak ttak! Jacklyn's brother knock the door.

   Jb went to open the door and he ask both of them to come in while Youngjae ask them to sit.

   Jinyoung: What happened?

  He just kept quiet, may be not ready to tell us .

  Youngjae: Jackson, are you okay? Jacklyn, you look so pale.

  Jb called all of them to gather around. Yugyeom came and rushly run towards Jacklyn. He hugs her tightly.

   Yugyeom: Hey honey, you good?

  Jacklyn: No, im not.

  All of us stayed silent until one of our gang finally spoke up.

  Mark: Is there something that bother you two?

  Jackson: W-we didnt e-expect it w-was happening.

  Jacklyn was crying so hard while Yugyeom was trying to cool her down.

  So eventually, the both of them had explain everything. We were so shocked. It's like a story from a drama.

   " I think we need to plan on killing him now, before it's too late."

  So, that is the last thing Yugyeom said before we move on to our plan." Bam said as we heard some footsteps coming towards us.

   "Are you finished telling stories?" Mr. Kim ask while we put a nervous face up.

  "U-uhh, h-hey Yugyeom. It f-finish just i-in t-time.No worried. Hehehehe." Youngjae said since Bambam was still half dead half alive.

  "Good, now go back to work. The both of you." he said as Bambam and Youngjae quickly run, leaving  me and him together.

  "What are you doing, let's go." he said as i nodded.

   "Wait, where are we going? Are we going back to the office?" i ask as he turn to look at me.

    "We need to pick someone up at the airport, it's 7:04 pm and we might be late. Let's go." he said as i try to follow him since he walk so fast.

   "Then, why are you asking Youngjae and Bambam to go back to work?" i ask confusingly.

  "Ignore it, theyre old." he said as i was feel attacked by what he said eventhough he mean the both of them.

   I ask him to wait for me to take my handbag at the office. He was mad but i dont care. Sometimes I feel like it's funny how he can get moody everyday.

  "Faster! Don't walk like a cat!" he screamed.

   Joy's pov

  "Me and Mark actually planing to go back early this month but we have a lot of projects to do so we postpone it." Jackson said.

   We were kinda chilling at a cafe at this moment.

  "So, what makes you guys decide going back here?" i ask.

   "We received a message, that's about Jacklyn." Mark said as i was surprised.

  "Why so sudden? She died-" before i could finish, Jackson interrupt me."

   "She's still alive and im still hoping that she's gonna be okay. If there's a message about her, it's a proof that she's alive and that is why the both of us decide to go back, searching for her." he said as i stayed silent.

  "Im sorry, it's just, she's the only family i have." he said.

   "Alright, so Joy, how's our gang going?" Mark ask me.

   "It's great! We had a lot of memories. And .. oh! I forgot! Yugyeom has a new secretary." i said as the both of them were shocked.

   "NO WAY!" they said unisonly.

   "I know right! At first i couldn't believe it. The fact that she's actually a new worker in Yugyeom's company but was being force by the CEO to work as Yugyeom's secretary since the CEO had a big oroject to handle in LA. Only for two months." i said.

   "Hopefully he's okay." Jackson said.

   There was a silent.

  "So, is that mean that Yugyeom have to protect his secretary?" Jackson said confusingly.

   "Yes. A hundred percent sure that he need to protect her from Jaehee. Remember, Jaehee will haunt Yugyeom whenever Yugyeom has a girl. It will affect our surroundings too." Mark said as i just nodded.

   I think im going to face a dejavu again.

(a/n: yall, i forgot to inform you that all the names that i use is just a name. No other idols are  in this story. It's just Got7 and Kylyn(you :3))tq for reading! I miss us when we're in our nest together
:( ))