*27*

The next day

    I knocked on the door and twist the door knob after he allows me to come in.

"Hey babe, can you stand infront of my table? I need to talk to you."he said as i raise my eyebrow confusingly. I slowly go infront of his table. I try not to fake smile at him.

   "Yes?" It feels awkward to call him by his name. Besides, if i call him sir, he will surely kill me.

  "I'm just gonna say a word. Hope you can understand later when i'm explaining."he said.

   "I will try my best to understand it."i said.

"Tonight." He said while i was shooked for a while.

    "What about tonight?" I asked.

  "Well, we've got a party to attend. Whether you like it or not, you still have to go."he said.

   Why is he always say things in the last minutes? Did he know that i was really strugling to make my mood the same as the situation in the future? I really wish to fly outside the window and quit right now.

  "W-what kind of party?" i asked.

  "Im just gonna straightforward about this. So today is Jae's birthday, which means it's a birthday party."he said.

  "Why do i have to go? It's not like im his friend."i said sarcastically.

   "He asked me to invite you. If he didnt ask me to invite you, you'll probably sitting on your chair and do your work right now."he said.

"Fine" i said as i sigh.

    "Oh, you don't have to wear something that could expose your body.  No one will be attracted to you." he said as i scoffed.

   "Oh yea? Did i said that im going to wear some sexy crop top and a short skirt? Do i even ask what should i wear?" i said sarcastically. Geez, is he being a slut right now?

    "I was informing you. Who knows you're gonna wear that." he smirk at me.

  I faked smiled at him and return to my desk to proceed my work. I cant believe i have to sacrifice my sleeping beauty routine.

Bambam's pov

   "OH MY GOSH, seriously?! We're not going to the bar?" i asked Youngjae while scrolling down all my messages from yesterday since im busy.

  "Are you seriously just knew that? You're lame Bam." he said as he give me his iconic laugh.

  "Jinyoung texted me yesterday and i just saw his message a while ago. That's not lame." i said.

   He rolled his eyes and continue doing his job. But nevermind. At least we've got some food. I grin at myself.

  "Are you crazy? Why are you smiling like that? You make me suffer." Youngjae said as he threw his paper ball to me.

   "Hyung! Stop throwing your trash to me. Im not your rubbish bin. Besides, you smile too. Why cant i? And i thought work makes you suffer not me!" i said as i hissed in anger.

    "Im older than you so shut up. Get your fingers working."he said sarcastically.

  Geez, is he on the red flag? I wonder if Yugyeom know about this. Well, if Jinyoung texted me and Youngjae, he probably did it to Yugyeom. Whatever. Im just gonna text him.

    Then, i continue doing my work. I rolled my eyes a bit to Youngjae who is seriously working.

   Oh, here we go again...

   I felt a hit on my forehead. His eyes are powerful. I hissed in pain.

   "Respect your elders Bam." he said

   "You're not my father or my grandfather." i said.

   "Instead, im your brother." he said.

   "You're no-" he cut me off.

   "I said get your fingers working!" he said.

  I sigh and get my fingers working. Why do he have to make me suffer like this? Im just an innocent kid. What the heck??

Joy's pov

  I was waiting Chris to go down since i was waiting in the car. I scrolled through my dms and i saw a pop-up message from Max.

   Max: Hey, where are you?

   Me: Still waiting for Chris to go down.

   Max: Srsly you're still there? Anyways, just inform you that please try to come early since you guys know how much i hate going home late.

   Me: Fine. Just wait.

But i wish we could spend lots of time till midnight. It's okay if we dont sleep cuz i really miss us. I sigh.

   Then, i heard some knocked on the mirror. It's Chris. I look at her and ask her to come in. Once she came in, both of us buckle our seatbelts.

   "Hey, Chris. What take you so long?" i asked

   "Uh, nothing. It's just that i really have to do somethings first." she said as i hummed.

Jinyoung's pov

     "Jb, can you come here?" i asked while he is on his way to me.

  "Wht's wrong?" he asked.

    "Where did you put the new scissors?" i asked while he slowly tiptoed backwards.

   "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH IT?! wait dont tell me that you actually-"then i turned my head towards the small rubbish bin at the corner. Before i could even say a word , he cuts me off.

   "USED IT TO OPEN NORA'S TIN FOOD!"he screamed while running away from me.

   "Oh Jb, im gonna get your credit card one day. It will help by saving more money for my future." i sigh.

   Then suddenly, i heard my phone ringing. It was
Youngjae.

  "Hey, what's up?"

     "Uhh, can you pick me and Bambam to the party later? "

   "Why dont you guys ask Yugyeom? You know, you guys can go to the party at the same time."

   "You know how talkative he gets when we get his car dirty."

   "Fine. I'll pick you guys later. Just dont make me wait too much."

   "Yes! You're the best hyung! Muah!"

    "Before that, please take your medicine before you go honey. Bye."

  Without waiting for him to reply. I hanged up and get ready.