*43*

"CAN YOU DRIVE FASTER?!" I screamed.

    "IM TRYING, JUST SIT QUIETLY DONT DISTURB." Youngjae said as he sigh heavily.

    "Patient Yugyeom. Im pretty sure it's gonna be okay." Jinyoung as i faked my laugh.

   "DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME JOKE? DID YOU HEARD OF THE BOMBS EXPLODING AND HE SAID BLOOD EVERYWHERE?!" I screamed once more.

   "Hold up young man. Bambam's there with her. You should trust him though. Although he may have some awkward way to do things but it end up with a surprising end." Jb said as i look at him.

   "SURPRISING END? YEAH TOTALLY, BLOODS EVERYWHERE!" I said.

   "It's not a bad end. Dont even think further." Jackson said as i scoffed.

   "And tell me, who's the one knows about me meeting with Jaehee?!" i asked.

   "Jinyoung told all of us that something just felt wrong after he called you. Besides, Jinyoung's dream is the hint for the future. You know how accurate his dream is." Jb said as i sigh deeply.

   "If yall not gonna be ther just now, Kylyn and Bambam probably safe right now!" I said in pissed.

   "Hey! If it wasnt for your curios tone during the call, i bet the two of them are safe now." Jinyoung said.

  "THEN WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE GONNA FOLLOW ME SECRETLY?" i said.

   "IF I DID, YOU'RE GONNA LIE!" he said as i keep my mouth shut to not bringing uo any
new conflict.

   We almost arrived and my heart begin to beat in a higher speed as we saw a lot of house pieces all around the road. Thankfully, i dont even have any neighbours.

    "Wow, that's a massive exploding." Mark said through the radio.

   Without any hesitation, i quickly open the car's door and run in a short distance. I stopped for a while, mesmerising the effects of the explosion.

    "KYLYN?! ANSWER ME!" i screamed, hopefully she could hear me.

   The others are shouting Bambam's name as they went into the collapsed house.

   It was miserable. All destroyed.

  "Kylyn?!".i screamed again but this time, with a tears rolling down on my cheek.

   Im crying? For a girl who probably died?

   I laughed at my stupidity while the others were just looking at me with a weird expression.

   "Even in this time, how can he laugh?" I heard Youngjae said.

   All of us were looking for both of them. Lifting all the remaining bricks on the floor, picking and throwing them one by one. Shouting their names but no sound to be heard.

    My bones were just too weak that i cant even stand. I kneel while both of my hands fell to the ground.

   I grip tightly, all the tile pieces, the glasses until i can feel it tear my skin apart, I dont care if i hurt myself. I couldnt hear any sound from her. My heart aches.

   I screamed out her name one last time but nothing  happen.

   I growl in dissapointment, blaming myself for not keeping promise that night with her.

   I let out all of my tears as well as my blood begin to flowing out from my hands.

   "Yugyeom, i think, they couldnt make it." Jb said as he squat down and patted my shoulder.