*07*

Lyn's pov
So,we arrived to our destination. Mr. Kevin reserved a table with four chairs and take a sit. I cant believe it! Im eating at a big and fancy restaurant.

As soon as we sit, all the waitress who is bringing the food that mr. Kevin order came to our table and put on it.

''Do you like it Miss Kylyn?''he ask. ''How can I not like it?This is more than a like.''i said jokingly.'' im glad that you like it.''he said smiling shyly to me.

" Please enjoy these meals."he said. So, we eat the veges and the meat. The juice's in the meat spreads all over my mouth which making my inner cheeks burn. Also we had some seafood's after that.

I litereally put every food kind in my plate. Both of them didnt even bother me instead smiling at me. Lastly, we had a desert. It felt a shower of blessings came down to me cuz i am really lazy to cook and all that stuffs and feel lucky today i just had a friend and a tablemate except for that perv ostrich.

''So, why it's a sudden to bring me dinner together with both of you?''i ask while finishing my last bite. "Uh, actually we're here to-" Candy cut his word.

"Actually to have a Q&A w-with you since w-we forget to h-have an appointment with you."i give her a weird face while i see her that she's trying to not feel awkward.

"Stop lying to her, just tell her the truth. I'm sure she will understand."he said while Candy sigh.

"Well,Miss Kylyn."she take out a document. "Can you be the secretary? Mr. Kim's secretary."she said while opening the document and put it in front of me.

"W-what do you mean? They're many other workers who is way suitable than me. Beside,im just start working today and i dont even know him well."i said felling upset.

"We're sorry Miss Kylyn but we will be going to LA for 2 months to arrange some big project and mr. Kim will replace me, incharge of the company for a while."he said.

"But why me?"i ask. "You've been inside mr. Kim's office right?"i nod. "For your information, you're the first person who enters his office with confidence. He didnt even scold you like everyone else and you took a long time to be in there."she said.

  I sigh. "Could you please be his secretary? Only for 2 months then, you can work as a normal person at the company. We promise."she begs me while holding my hands that is on the table.

  "Im sorry but i cant accept this."i said. "If nothing else to discuss,i'd better go now cuz it's late."i said while standing up and walk from the table where the two of them sit but before i go, i felt a hand holding my wrist.

  "Wait,you dont have your car with you. Should we send you back home? Candy said,still holding my wrist.

  "No,it's fine. Im gonna go to a bus station later or maybe taxi. You dont have to send me cuz im afraid that i might burden you."i said while she slowly loosen her grip and replied me with an okay. I stop and look at them again before i leave. "Thank you for the dinner. I enjoy it a lot."i smile at them.

  So i went outside the building,walking and searching for a bus station. The traffic is not busy becuz it's almost midnight. I found one and quickly take a sit.

  Luckily,they're no people there. I sit down at the bus station,waiting for a bus to pick me up. Then, the talk during dinner just start to appear on my mind.

  Why would they want me to be his secretary? Why not anyone else? They know im new but why do they choose me?

  " Pon pon!"my thought flew away when i heard a honk from a car stop infront of me.
Then,the car door slowly open and there was a guy step out from the car and walking toward me.

  "Hi sweetheart, what are you doing here? You're suppose to go back home."he said while leaning against the steel fence infront of me. I didnt reply him and i dont even dare to look at him like am i gonna be his future secretary?

  "Honey,im talking to you right now. Please answer me."he said in a deeper voice. Again,im not answering him keeping my head on its position which is looking down at the floor.

  He suddenly move forward and bending down to meet my eyes. He lift my chin with his 2nd fingger so i follow the movement of his fingger.

  "Why are you ignoring me honey? Is there something wrong?"he ask. "Yes, mr. Kim. You keep calling me those cringy word to me."i stare deeply into his eyes.

  "It's not cringy, sweetheart. It's just suit you."he said while release his fingger from my chin and slowly standing up.

  He sigh."Honey, you know there's no bus going to pick you up at this time and still, you want to wait here?"he said.

"Oh, thanks for your information mr. Kim. If that's the case, im going to walk to go back."i said while standing up from the bench steel.

  As soon as i walk,something's crash with my body. I realise that he CARRY ME WITH BRIDAL STYLE?!! I hold him tight by wraping my arms around his neck.

  "HEY! PUT ME DOWN YOU PERV!"i scream while heating his chest hardly and swinging my legs up and down. He then open the car door and put me on the front sit beside the driver sit and pulling the seatbealts beside me and buckle it up. So, he close the door i saw him hurriedly go to the driver sit.

  "Where are we going?"i said looking at him panicly but he didnt say a word. He is speeding the car over the road's limit. My heart was beating so fast until i can hear it beating on my ears.

  Finally, i can breath when we arrived at a big house. It was fascinating. The gate open automatically so he drive to a parking lot to park his car.