*30*

Christina's pov

  "What the hell! Can you find other place to hide??" he whispered.

  "Hey! You heard 20 right? So i cant even move to other place." i said.

   We were 1 inch close to each other and i felt my cheeks is going to burn.  There was a silence so without wasting my time, i lean myself towards his shoulder.

   "Do you even take a bath? You smell like a trash. I think i would rather be in a trash than asking you to lean your head on my shoulder. Plus, who are you going to put your head on my shoulder?" he said.

   "Im your girlfriend. No one can take you away from me."i said as i hug him

   "Let me go!" he said harshly but in whisper.

  "Not until you say you love me." i said as i smirk in between of his struggles. He groan.

"Hey! I found you Yu... two?" we were startled as Joy slide the table cloth to the side of the desk revealing the both of us.

   I released my hand from his arm.

"It was not what it looks like" he said.

  "Hmm, we'll see about that later. Now, you guys have to help me and Bambam to find the others." she said

Kylyn's pov

  I can feel my heart rate. It's going faster than usual.

  Then, i heard some footsteps coming towards me. Hopefully, Joy didnt know where am i.

The door was open. I tried to calm myself but it was no use.

  The curtain was slightly open and i dont know why i knew that he would be the person who caught me instead of Joy.

"So, i found you babe." he half whisperd me with smirked while his hands were now pinning me to the wall. He went closer to my face.

Kylyn,this is not the time for your heart to beat fast... Before i could finish my thought, i felt HIS LIPS TOUCHING MINE??

  I just stayed there speechless while he is kissing all around and exploring my lips. I think he's waiting for my response. My eyes were tightly shut.Should i kiss him back or push him back?

"Hey Yugyeom! Have you caught-" i push him back. The both of us were so shocked and the worst thing is .. my heart beats twenty times more than usual.. i couldve die right now.

"Uhh yea. I caught her."he said. I can see his face were all red after the kiss.. geez, dont do that in the first place.. then we heard some footsteps coming towards the three of us..

"Hey Chris, have you find the both of them? Owh.. nice one Yug, you found her." Joy said. She scan all of our faces.

"Hey, why are your faces covered with red? Did something happened?" she said.

"Uhh, since we're finished, lets get back to the living room. The boys must be waiting."Yugyeom said as he was the first one to walk away.. then followed by Joy.

Then i saw Chris was staring at me. It was a total silence.. i was going to talk when she interupt me.

"Oh girl, you're gonna be dead if i saw that again."she said with a smirk then walks away.. i still.. wasnt able to make any movements from my body.. it felt like my soul just leaves my body.. i tried to move my legs one by one.

Youngjae's pov

   What happened to Yugyeom? His face are really red. Maybe he had an allergy attack cuz i smell a lot of dust but i cant even sneeze.

  All of us were gather around the living room. I was sitting in between Jb and Jinyoung while Joy and Chris sit at the other side, Max and Jae were sitting around the coffee table. Yugyeom and Kylyn sits at the opposite of where Joy and Chris.

   "So firstly, im going to summarize how did i found all of you." Joy said as we ready to listen.

  "Okay, the first person that i found was Yugyeom, but then, it turns out that he's not hiding alone. Chris was with him together hiding in the same spot which is under the table, and i..." Joy paused for a moment and turning her eyes towards Yugyeom with a smirk.

  Before Joy could speak,

  "I said it's not what it looks like." Yugyeom cut her out.

  "Oh really? I thought you guys did something." Joy smirked.

  "Cut it out Joy." he said in a serious tone.

  "Alrighty! Next was Bambam. So, he was literally hiding at the balkoni and Youngjae was rushing around the balkoni door to find a hiding spot and that what makes Youngjae to become third person that ive found." The realisation hits me.

   "I WAS THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO BALKONI BUT THEN BAMBAM POPS UP OUT OF NOWHERE AND PUSH ME ASIDE!" i said almost screaming i felt it's just not fair.

   Yugyeom's pov

  I STILL CANT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I KISSED HER.. hopefully, my face arent that red. Why did i kissed her. I scream internally. Im so dumb.

  "Looks like someone rethink about the most epic thing just now." Joy said as she turned her gaze to me.

At this point, i was just freezing since all of them were looking at me. All of them smirk except for Kylyn and Chris.

  "Uhh.." i said.

  "Hey guys, want to know something? I caught... YugyeomdidsomethingtoChris~" she said in a dramatic way.

    Phew, thank goodness she didnt know about me and Kylyn. I almost died.

  "Joy, you're having an eyesight problem and you know it. Plus, you're not even wearing your contact lens and you cant even proof that i did something to her." i said.

  "How did you-" before Joy said something...

  "I have a proof though," I saw Chris' face lighten up when Bambam said it.

   "But in other scene." He said while smirking at me. Then, Chris' face turns dull.

   Me, getting sense that Bambam saw the both of us just now. I feel something bad is going to happen.

   "Wow, what is it?" Jae ask.

  Again with Bambam smirking at me. I send him a death glare but he didnt care.

  "He was-" Bambam was cut off by Max.

   "Hey! Let's enjoy our party with Jae!" he said.

  Thank you Max. Finally, we got to spend the night with eating snacks and beers.

  Till the point that all of us gets drunk.

sorry for all the typos that ive made.from the start till the end:(