*01*

Lyn's pov
I woke up in the morning.... without realising, i overslept and of course im gonna be late to work. I quickly go to the bathroom,brushing my teeth and wash my face cuz i dont have enough time to bath. Without wasting time, i imediatly rush to my car and start it's engine.

   It's my first day of work and i thought that i didnt mess up since im so excited about it that i couldnt sleep last night.
_________________________________

I finally arrive at a company where i work. I feel my heartbeat have reach it limits as if it gonna explode anytime and at the same time, i feel liquids around my face. I knew i was sweating so hard and hopefully my make-ups doesnt melt.

   But srsly i hate make-ups but today, i feel like a force using all of the make-ups cuz im working on the first day and wanted to act cool and hope that i could cooperate with make-ups that i bought last week.

  Well, it makes me even worse cuz it wouldnt stay longer on my face. Plus, i dont even know how to do make-ups cuz i have no interest on it.

  I hesitantly walking in the company and i wish i could turn back but it's too late when i found out most of the workers there was staring at me with a questionable face.
_________________________________

"Hey! You right there!" i turned my face looking for the person who just spit her words out of nowhere. "Did you just screamed at me?"i said while she walk towrds me."Was that rude for you? C'mon girl, don't be too serious.

   If you do, you wouldnt have a great chance to work here."she said while making a small smirk."Anyways, who are you?"i ask. "Im Clara. Just call me Candy and dont you dare laughing at me cuz of my nickname Miss Kylyn."she said making a rough voice.

  "Easy girl, it's not like you're gonna eat me if i laugh at you. Beside, how do you know me?" I ask. "Miss Kylyn, it's not that i was born yesterday.

  Just joking. Im the asistant of the CEO in this company. He ask me to show you around this company as soon as you arrive."she said.

   "But im late,like srsly late"i said. "Hurmm, you know that you're new here right? Just act like you're the only innocent people here since it is you're first day."she said."Ok"i replied.

Time skip*

"Okay Miss Kylyn. I have showed you all around this company. Now, i shall get you to the CEO." said Candy and that time, i was completely nervous.

   My eyes were shaking until i can feel my soul left my body. She get us to the elevator and i saw her pressing  a button numbred 13.

  After the elevator stopped and opening the door, we step into a cool big office. The coldness of the office create shiver on me.

  We walk through the office while im trying to make some discovery by looking around the office. Then, we arrived at the front door of the CEO office. I gulp heavily.