*50*

Kylyn's pov

   I woke to see Jackson's face above me. I layed down on his lap while me feet is on Youngjae's.

    "Kylyn?! Are you awake?!" Jackson said as i flinched in pain.

    I gets up. I realise that we were at a car. Mark was driving.

     "Where are we.. ouch.." i whined in pain.

  "We're going to the hospital." Bambam said.

   "Kylyn? Are you okay? Did you get any injuries?" Youngjae said while i turn to face him confusingly.

   "Who's Kylyn? Is she the new girl that yall been talking about? The new actress." i asked.

   All of them went silent and Mark hit the brake pedal so we kinda bump to the front.

    They slowly looked at me.

  "Jacklyn? Is that you?" Jackson asked.

     "Duh, im so disappointed of you being my brother for not knowing me." i rolled my eyes.

    "Chicken butter team?" Youngjae asked.

"Ugh, not you too. I will forever be in chicken butter team. This is the last one time im gonna say." i said.

    Soon, i was wrap by six arms from both of my side.

     "You finally remembered us!" Youngjae said as three of them release the hug.

    "Of course, im not going to forget yall just like that. Anyways , why's the rush. Mark is driving fastly. Are we late for some night parades or something?" i asked as all of them looked down except for Mark.

    All of them didn't answer me.

      "Uh, how about Yugyeom? Why am i with all of you and not him? Is this a surprise from him?" i asked.

    "Well, y-you see. Since you said that you're Jacklyn, i guess you forgot what happened." Bambam said as i furrow my eyebrow.

     "What happened?" i asked.

   Jinyoung and Jb are on their way to the hispital and we follow them at the back. He got injured." Youngjae said.

     I was so confuse that i cant even process any sentence.

    "I-is he going on a fight with Jaehee again?" i asked while all of them nodded.

    No way.

  A few hours ago

     Jinyoung's pov

      "As what we planned. Make sure no one gets injured. we've been discussing this carefully so im sure that all of you understood." i said as all of them nodded.

   We were all at the corner of the HQ before entering it to make sure that there's none any other harmful things around.

   Mark is waiting at the car while analyzing the whole HQ with his laptop. Bambam and Youngjae is gonna fight and hack any obstacles that are blocking our way.

    Jb, Yugyeom and I will gonna be attacking Jaehee while Jackson is the one who's gonna release the bomb from Kylyn and save her.

   The four of us went inside.

    "I'll be searching for her." Yugyeom said.

   "Wait, im coming with you." Jackson said as i sigh.

    "How about all of us search her in different ways. It would be fast and we didn't have much time." Jb said as i poke his arm.

    "What?" he asked.

   "I guess I've found them. Follow me." i said as all of us ran to a room.

     We saw him waiting beside Kylyn. She's not awake yet?

    Yugyeom's pov

      "You bastard, stop the bomb and give her to us." i said as he act shocked.

     "Oh my, yall came to soon i couldnt give her to you Gyeomie. She'll help me with something." he said as i punch his face quite hard since i couldnt hold my anger.

   "Yugyeom, stop it!" Jinyoung said but i keep on punching his face. I grab him by his collar.

    "Let her go or I'll kill you with my bare hands." i said as he began to laugh.

    He then lift something with his hand. It's the stone. I let him go as he began to shake the necklace infront of us.

    "Look what made you stop. You can kill me but remember. I still have the stone with me." he said as he smirked.

   "What do you want?" Jb asked. By that time, i saw Jackson carried Kylyn and went outside as soon as possible. Bambam and Youngjae has taken down other Jaehee's gang.

     "Well, nothing much. Just wanna waste your time. Your princess is going soon and is saying goodbye." he said as he laughed.

    He slowly look at where Kylyn is but she was no where to found.

    "Oh yea? i guess we act first. You're kinda late."Jinyoung said.

     "Oh,do you really think im sad now? She made a good job on wasting your time. I have a bigger surprise for all of you." he said.

      By the time, we received something from Mark through our communicate device.

     "Guys, get out now. They had set up a total of ten bombs around the HQ and one of them has the biggest explosion. All of you only had three minutes to get out. Quick. The other went into the car."Mark said as Jaehee began to run away.

    The stone. We shouldn't let him be alive again.

    "Quick, grab the stone back from him!".Jb screamed as Jinyoung jump to him which made him to fall.

    He quickly grab the stone and stood up. I push Jinyoung aside and punch him continuously.

     "All of you get out! Im gonna kill him by myself!" i said.

     "No! He will be dead with all the bombs so we have to hurry!" Jb said as a countdown can be heard.

    "10"

....

...

    "Bro, if i couldnt make it, please tell Kylyn to take care of herself and told her that she still owe me nine of my toes." i said while they try to pull me but i keep on punching him.

      "9"

     "Please go! I can take care of myself!" i said.

   They both of them left me and Jaehee alone.

      "8"

    "7"

...

   "6"

     "Y-you think that by killing me stop me from killing? We should die together!" he said as he coughed out blood.

    He grab my collar as i let my last punch.

    He went unconscious while i get myself up from him.

     "5"

     I run as fast as i could.

      "4"

   I found the exit door and quickly run towards it.

        "2"

     Almost there.....

       "1"

........

...........

........