Cheaters

Lonnie's POV
It has been a week since Jane has been attacked. She is so scared she won't let anyone come into the form other than me, Mal and Evie. We haven't talked to our boyfriends in a week and I am missing Jay. Every time I see Jay it is at dinner, breakfast, or lunch and I have to sit with Jane. She is so hurt. It takes us 15 minutes to get up the stairs. Poor Jane. I bet Carlos and the boys are so confused about what is happening to their girlfriends. Jane has not come out of her room yet this week. The worst part is she won't tell us who did it. As I was thinking this someone pulled my hair. I thought it was Jay so I let it go but it wasn't. There stood Aziz, Audrey, Melody, and Chad. The kicked me and I tried to fight back but I couldn't. Then they told me something that I would never would have imagined. It was Jay kissing Audrey and Carlos kissing Melody. Jane is going to be so heart broken. She sent it to me to show Jane. I hobbled back into my room. Avoiding Jay and Carlos. They followed me. And asked what was wrong. Carlos and Jay were "worried". " Babe... " Jay said, " Lon, honey, what wrong? " " what is wrong. You ask. What is wrong. Well why don't you two go ask Melody and Audrey. Apparently they are much better than me and Jane. " I cried while screaming. I slammed the door. Jane noticed me crying and came over. "What wrong, sweetie? Wait did Audrey hurt you. " she said. I nodded. " oh I am so sorry. She hurt me too. " she said. " that's not the only this that is hurting me and you. I need to show you something. " I said as I showed her the picture. We were both crying until Mal and Evie came in. We tried to hide our tears and I was trying to his my bruises. " Guys... What did you do to Carlos and Jay? They are so broken hearted. " Mal said. " they are not the only ones. One Audrey and her possy is bullying me and Jane and Jay and Carlos are cheating on me and Jane with the people who are bullying us. " I cried as they hugged us. " I just can't believe that Carlos and Jay would something like that... " Evie was interrupted by a knock from the door. Mal went to go see who it was. " It is Carlos.... And Jay. Do you want to talk to them? " we shook Our heads.
_______________________________________________________________________
No One's POV
Mal opened the door and she and Evie stepped out. Jay and Carlos could see that Lonnie and Jane were crying and it broke their hearts. " What do you want? " Evie said angrily. "Woah. Calm down girl. We are just here to see our girlfriends." Carlos said. " their not your girlfriends anymore. " Mal said, " did you really think that they wouldn't find out that you were cheating on them!!!??? " "I can't believe you two. " Evie screamed, " They are already having a tough time and you come out and start cheating on them. " Mal and Evie turn around to go back. " Wait... What do you mean cheating? I would never hurt Lonnie like that. And I know wouldn't do that to Jane. " " Well we have evidence. " Mal has Lonnie send her the pictures. " this is what Audrey showed Lonnie about 15 minutes ago. " Carlos and Jay looked shocked. " That's not us. I have the same picture but Jane is kissing me. " Carlos said. "Same," Jay said. " Well you might want to talk to your girlfriends about that . In different rooms. When you are done bring them straight back to Lonnie and Jane's dorm. " Evie said. " yes ma'am" they said. "We will get them." Mal said as she and Evie headed back in.
_______________________________________________________________________
Carlos's POV
I can't believe that Jane would think thatch would do that. I would never hurt her. I love her too much. Lonnie and Jay went too his dorm and Evie and Mal went it their dorm. I walked and Jane is on her bed sitting in a ball crying. When I looked at her crying, it broke my heart. I went over and gave Jane a hug. We cuddled. For about 10 minutes. Then she asked. "Carlos why did you cheat on me?" She was crying. " Jane, baby, I would never cheat on you. Look it is just a picture of you and me but she Photoshoped her over you. I would could never cheat on in a million years. I love you. " I said. " I love you too, Carlos. " she said still crying. We cuddled until we fell asleep. I wonder how Jay is doing, I thought.

Hey Guys part 2 coming soon. Does Lonnie forgive him?