The Start

Jane's LOG
The cotillion was 2 months ago and I am still in shock that Carlos asked me out. But I love him so it was worth the wait. It was the best night that I have had in along time. I was walking to my locker by my room when Audrey stopped me.n"Hey Audrey," I said not realizing Aziz, Melody , and Chad was behind me, "what's up?" Suddenly I felt hands on me. I turned around and saw Aziz, Melody, and Chad. I was confused. "Okay...What is going on?" I said scared and confused. Chad and Audrey grabbed my hair and hands and pulled on them making me almost scream. While they were doing that, Melody and Aziz lead me to any empty room, closed the door, and locked it. Now I was scared. I looked for someway to get out but I couldn't find any. I had no idea what they were going to do to me. "Okay... What's going - ahhh!!!" I screamed as Aziz kicked my in my stomach. It really hurt. And it didn't stop there. Next Melody decided to kick me in the face then the knee and finally at the end they both hit me in the ankles which made me collapse. I was so hurt. Aziz and Melody left but Chad and Audrey was still there. And I had a feeling that they were going to do much worse. They both hit me in the arms and punched my face. When they left I had a bloody nose, a black eye, a bruised stomach and knee, and 2 sprained/broken ankles. I tried standing up but I couldn't. Then I remembered that I had my phone I text the first number I could get to fast enough. "Help," I texted before everything went black.
_______________________________________________________________________

Lonnie's PIC
I walked into the cafeteria and got in line. Audrey came up to me with her "possy". "Where's Jane? Audrey asked. I thought about it. I looked over at the table that the VK's and their friends/girlfriend/boyfriend sat at. "Huh... I don't know she is always the table first. She is probably at the library." I said. " Nerd, " They said behind me. "anyway. I was wondering if you have seen her because she didn't are me this morning like she said." Audrey said. Weird, I thought, she always keeps her promises. I lost my train of thought when Jay came up to me. "Hey Lon, what are you getting?" He asked. " they finally have the shrimp Alfredo that I have been asking for so I am going to get that, " I said excitedly. I walked backed to my seat still thinking about Jane. She is like a sister to me, if something ever happened to her I don't know what I would do, I thought as I said not listening to Mal saying something about Uma. "Hello?? Earth to Lonnie," Mal said snapping me out of my thoughts, " what are you thinking about? " "Nothing," I lied. I didn't want anyone to worry. As Mal and Evie blabbed on about the New VK's coming to Auradon, when I got a text from Jane. Help??? I thought. Is she okay? I got up as Carlos asked where Jane was. " I think she fell asleep studying in our dorm again, " I lied again, " I am going to go get her. ALONE. " They looked at me like I was hiding something which I was but they didn't know that. "Ok," Mal and Evie said suspiciously. I ran out of the cafeteria and down the hall to where our dorm was. I checked in there, no sign of her. Then I checked the library and the field. No where to be found. I was starting to worry, then I remembered to check her location. I followed the app down the hall and into a classroom. I turned the light on and I saw the most horrifying sight ever. Jane was on the ground unconscious. I literally started crying. I closed the door and bent down. She looked beaten up. And she looked like she was crying too. I was so confused. Who would do something like this?

Hey guys. So what do you think so far. I think I am doing really well. I am also getting help from a writer/my ELA teacher. Her name is Tiffany Brownlee. She wrote Wrong in All the Right Ways. It is a great book. So go check it out. I love you Mrs. Brownlee.
Love, Sophie