The next day

Stacey's pov

We had a great time at the party. I was afraid it was going to be really awkward being around Sean since we hadn't really even talked since the breakup, let alone spent any time together, but it wasn't. I introduced Sean to some of my friends, we had a lot to drink and we had a blast playing president. Around 2:30am, I started to get tired so we walked, or more accurately stumbled, back to my dorm since I didn't want to end up crashing at the frat house with all the freshmen who couldn't hold their liquor.

I honestly don't remember too much of what happened when we collapsed on my tiny-ass bed. I know we started making out and shedding clothes rather quickly. I remember him fumbling through his pockets to get a condom and I remember feeling the moist heat of his mouth as our tongues wrestled in frenzied passionate kisses, his taut muscular body atop mine. Being with Sean just felt so right, it was familiar and comforting in a way I couldn't even describe.

A lot has changed since I started college. I'm living in a new place without my guardians, cousin, or sisters. No one is watching my every move, or dictating whom I can spend time with, or where I can go, or what I can do. I feel a little lost at times with all these newfound freedoms.

Breathing in the intoxicating scent of Sean's cologne as our limbs lay intertwined under my sheets, I felt a wave of nostalgia overtake me when I awoke later that morning. Seeing him passed out next to me, a tiny spot of dried drool at the corner of his mouth, I couldn't help but smile. The pressures of adjusting to college life and having to live up to Mike's, Shane's, and Dr. Curtis's impossibly high expectations have really taken a toll on me. When we were in highschool, sex with Sean was always a really great way to relieve stress and last night was no exception. I guess it applies to college life too.

I lightly traced my fingers over his rippled six-pack, gently stirring Sean from his peaceful slumber, or more accurately his post-blitzed state. Sean groaned softly as he turned towards me, caressing my lower back and gently squeezing my bottom.

His eyes still closed, he whispered, "God I love you, Stacey. I've missed you so much since we broke-up." I kissed his beautiful lips and pressed my inner thigh against him, feeling his erection begin to grow with the increased friction.

"Mmmm, you better stop, babe," Sean moaned in a sexy low growl.

Palming him in my hand and feeling him respond instantly, I questioned, "Why? Are you too hungover, babe?"

Sean chuckled.

"Does it feel like I'm too hungover?" he asked facetiously, while I stroked his rock hard dick.

"Well then what's the matter?" I teased playfully, as I snuggled into his chest while continuing to rub him. "Don't you want to be with me?"

"Of course I do, babe, but I only had one condom in my jeans. The rest are in the car in my overnight bag." Sean smiled as he stroked my cheek. "Gimme two seconds and I can go get them," he kindly offered.

"No," I pouted, "then you have to get up and I'm all warm and comfy." I pulled my comforter up higher over us, trapping in the heat our naked bodies were generating. "Just hold me," I whined.

"Okay, babe, whatever you want." Sean grabbed my hand, pulling it away from his throbbing member he kissed my knuckles. "Just keep your hands north of the border, or I may not be able to control myself."

I giggled and tried to palm him again but Sean quickly intercepted me and gave my butt a playful swat with his other hand. He smirked at me while shaking his head.

"You naughty girl," he pretended to scold me as he lightly spanked my bottom.

Playing along, I stuck my lower lip out as I pouted, "I'm sorry, daddy." Coyly biting my thumbnail, I said in a babyish voice, "I promise I'll be good, please don't spank me."

Looking each other in the eye, we both laughed, unable to keep up the facade. Pulling me flush against him, he sighed contentedly as he wrapped his arms securely around me. I let all my worries slip away as I melted into his embrace. We both fell back asleep, waking a few hours later when my roommate returned.

"Oh my gosh," Heather said, "I'm so sorry, I'll leave you guys alone."

"No, don't be silly, Heather. This is your room too," I reassured her. "Just give us five minutes to get dressed and then we can all grab somethin' to eat, if you want."

"That'd be great," Heather replied, "I haven't eaten anything today and I had to listen to my stomach growl the entire walk over here. Let me just change real quick in the bathroom and then I'll wait for you guys in the lobby."

After my roommate left, I reluctantly tore myself away from Sean and my warm bed to get dressed.

After getting ready and brushing my teeth, I asked him, "Are you ready, babe?" as I exited the bathroom.

"Yeah, almost," he said. "I can't find my other shoe." Looking around he finally spotted a white shoelace poking out from underneath my bed. Sean reached blindly under the bed to retrieve his stray left shoe, his fingertips just narrowly avoiding the torn open Trojan package. Now that he was finished getting dressed, he smiled and winked at me as he held open my door and said, "Let's go," swatting me teasingly on the ass when I walked past him.