Youth

A/N

There isn't really any romance here because Luz is turned into a kid and it would be weird. Just letting ya know.
================================
"Today we are going to be making the shrinking potion that I demonstrated on Wednesday." The potion teacher said as he stood in front of the room. "I hope you all took careful notes on each ingredient. It's a simple recipe but can be easily created incorrectly."

As the teacher explained the procedure, Luz was practically bouncing in her seat as she contained her excitement. "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She whispered.

After she had rescued Eda, Lilith suggested that she shouldn't attend Hexside for a week to stay safe from guards. This was her first week back and she was already doing something exciting!

When she arrived at school on Monday, Willow and Gus tackled her with a hug and bombed her with many questions. Later that day, Amity appeared and heavily scolded the human about her risky rescue mission before giving her a tight hug.

Students looked at her with awe since she dueled and damaged Emperor Belos. It was a little overwhelming at times but felt nice to be recognized.

"You have until the end of class to create and demonstrate the potion."

With that being said, the class got to work. Luz pulled out her notebook and quickly flipped through the pages.

"Nope....nope...not it... Where is...Aha!" She exclaimed as she finally found the page she was looking for.

Only 7 ingredients were needed. "Shouldn't be too hard... I can get this done eas-"

"Are you always this unorganized? Must be a human thing."

Luz tensed up as Boscha spoke from her right. "Uh, sure you can say that." She replied, not looking s the witch as she began pulled out the correct ingredients.

Pay no attention to her, Luz...she told herself.

"So sad. No wonder you're all over the place." Boscha snickered. She looked down at Luz's notebook and snatched it off her desk.

"Give that back Boscha!" Luz grumbled as she tried to reach for it but Boscha kept it out of reach. "I'm trying to work here!"

Boscha turned her back and looked down at the picture on the front of the notebook. "Ugh is this that Azura book that no one reads? No wonder you're so weird."

Luz blushed as she became embarrassed. She shot up and managed to knock the book out of Boscha's hand. "It's not nice to take people's things you know." She said as she bent down to pick it up.

While Luz was grabbing her book, Boscha looked at her nearly complete potion and smirked. She quickly grabbed the small glass of yellow liquid and poured it in the shrinking potion. She placed the empty glass back. "Whatever."

Boscha walked away laughing. Luz sat back in her seat and huffed. She grabbed the small spoon and stirred the now dark blue liquid. "Huh...should it be this color?"

She sprinkled the last ingredient and watched the potion turn from dark blue to a purple.

"It didn't blow up or anything so it's gotta be right!" Luz said. She grabbed her potion and rushed over to the teacher. "I got it!"

The teacher looked down at the cup and frowned. "It's not exploding or catching on fire but the color seems off... Have you tested it?"

Luz shook her head. "Not yet. Should I test it now?"

"Yes. Come over-" He cut himself off as Luz drank the potion in one gulp. "Human! Why would you do that?!"

His shout caught the attention of the whole class as they went silent.

Lumity Oneshot Book!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara