Shiro: Hi I am Shiro. This is (y/n). We are here to visit Ito.

"I am his sister, Shirahoshi Ito. You guys must be his new friends he keeps talking about. He is in that room"

We bowed and went in.

Ito: You guys are here! I missed you.

You: Yeah....how are you?

Ito: I am great today. But i was really sick yesterday.

Shiro: Really?

Ito: Yeah! I was talking gibberish. Can think me talking like that?!

Shiro: Its good for knowing that you are good now

She gives a smile at him. Ito stops for a moment but he starts talking again.

Ito: The others didnt come?

You: Kenma and Kuroo are at their volleyball practice. Hana had work at her club.

Like this you guys talk for a while. Chit chat goes on. Mostly the conversation went on between Shiro and Ito. Looks like Shiro doesnt hate him now.

Shiro: I have to go now. See you guys tommorow.

Ito: Yeah. See you.

You: Bye

Now there was a awkward silence between you two.

Ito: So! Has there been any interesting thing in class or school?

You: We five went to a shop and spend some time with an old man.

Ito: Oh....

You: Mmm....... I am going say somethings. Correct me if i am wrong.

Ito: Ok...what is it?

You: Your family came in this house before our group project.

Ito: Yeah.

You: You wanted to befriend my friends after the group project.

Ito: Umm...yes

There was an awkward tension on the air. But you couldnt stop. This matter had been bothering you for some days and you want to put an end to it.

You: Shiro visited you before our group project. And you saw Shiro with me in our class.

Ito: Where are you going with this?

You: You knew Shiro was my friend. Yet you acted like you didnt know when i was introducing you to them.

Ito: .....

You: You always keep an eye on her. Watch what she is doing. What do you want from Shiro? What are you trying to do?

Ito gulped while you glare your eyes at him. You were correct. You observed this from the previous days but didnt say anything until you had a conclusion. He wants something from Shiro and you cant let that happen. Shiro is someone close to you and protecting her like she protected you was your responsibility.